Help-I'm attracted to adeero's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Not sure about attracted, but I do think that some men age really well.

Also, Adeer aa? Get on my level...Hands down the most beautiful Somali awoowo, mashallah. I coined the nickname "Awoowe Yuusuf" for him.:icon redface:
91457565_fa6179f342.jpg

If only fantasy can become true.

I have Betty white in my fantasies. I life where I sleep with Betty white and she blesses me with her millions of dollars. My new name would be Abdi white
Sleeping with a lady who's already reached menopause :tacky:
Are you that desperate in having a sugar mum :wtf:
Abdi white :dead1:
May your fantasies become true in a halal way :salute:

Im currently not on talking terms with my odey, he pissed me off with something he said last night. He's been calling and texting me the whole day but Im being a stubborn qumayo and standing my ground. On to the next odey I guess.

Gambar

VIP
Im currently not on talking terms with my odey, he pissed me off with something he said last night. He's been calling and texting me the whole day but Im being a stubborn qumayo and standing my ground. On to the next odey I guess.

Haye troll leey jooji ciyaarta.

Good for them this means they don’t have to go back home to get a young wife.

This case is an anomaly and probably a troll thread tbh.

In other words adheers will still be getting their 18 year old brides from Somalia and families will continue to be torn apart here in the diaspora :mybusiness:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I have never tasted Somali food. What's it like? Is it similar to Eritrean food? I have tasted injeera and it was fine, a bit too spicy for me through. Drank a lot of water afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts