Help-I'm attracted to adeero's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Never married

I deleted that comment after you said you was in your early 20's. You're old as me but you should be aiming for Faaraxs that are in their late 20's, not 35.

Are you planning to marry a fob or a western 35 year old Faarax? Either way, his sex performances are bad so don't complain when you marry him because he'll give you once every two weeks.

Idil I have seen some weird shit on this forum.

From pregnant women fetish to this person wanting to f*ck some fob middle aged uncle with stained teeth.

She probably lying about the 35 years old thing. I bet on social media her MCM is Morgan freeman
I don't know what MCM is and stop being fudging mean :birdman:
You can't compare R.kelly wanting to have coitus with pregnant women and this, this is actually a common thing it might just be a phase. Plus if she said 35 it's doesn't have to be a fob, somalis have been living in the west for three decades remember.

I don't know what MCM is and stop being fudging mean :birdman:
You can't compare R.kelly wanting to have coitus with pregnant women and this, this is actually a common thing it might just be a phase. Plus if she said 35 it's not going to be a fob, somalis have been living in the west for three decades remember.

I know girls that confessed to being into older men. I'm talking late 30's, 40+ and they're 20-23

It's not that rare at all, it's just funny because it's Somali

ngl, this Xaawo person fucking cracked me up this thread

I dont know, when I think about it rationally an adeer just doesn't make the cut. Without coming across as vain, I'd like to think I am good-looking and Im also doing a top degree, so really and truly it would be a shame it I went to an old farax. My experiences with the younger guys have just put me off- they're so petty and exhibit tit-for-tat behaviour and get all pissy bcos I left their message on read. Constantly bug you about 'what are we?'. I got tired.

Any cat owners? Save your kittens for me, I might just end up sharing my home with them.

I dont know, when I think about it rationally an adeer just doesn't make the cut. Without coming across as vain, I'd like to think I am good-looking and Im also doing a top degree, so really and truly it would be a shame it I went to an old farax. My experiences with the younger guys have just put me off- they're so petty and exhibit tit-for-tat behaviour and get all pissy bcos I left their message on read. Constantly bug you about 'what are we?'. I got tired.

Any cat owners? Save your kittens for me, I might just end up sharing my home with them.
I think you're looking for a traditional and old fashioned romance. There are conservative young guys too ok :russ:
Also there are educated and old fobs :reallymaury:

I think you're looking for a traditional and old fashioned romance. There are conservative young guys too ok :russ:
Also there are educated and old fobs :reallymaury:

Sis where are the conservative young guys? Ilahey amarkiis I just see dhaadhaamo everywhere.

Yeah the educated fobs are very different to the uneducated ones, uneducated fobs are a no-no, Akhasss.

Also I have a feeling you're a troll abaayo. You sound super girly and ironic :ulyin:
If you're not I apologise:wow:
I know a girl your age that married her dugsi macalin :mjhaps:

Also I have a feeling you're a troll abaayo. You sound super girly and ironic :ulyin:
If you're not I apologise:wow:
I know a girl your age that married her dugsi macalin :mjhaps:
Loool wallahi billahi Im not a troll, I have never told anyone about this bcos anyone who knows me will fully question my sanity.

Sis where are the conservative young guys? Ilahey amarkiis I just see dhaadhaamo everywhere.

Yeah the educated fobs are very different to the uneducated ones, uneducated fobs are a no-no, Akhasss.
Ani xata saas aa umaleeye
I used to think somali men are all dhaadhaamo baby mommas. But this forum has changed my mind. You can find ultra conservatives here :pachah1:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Listen the only old ladies I am interested in being with are the 80 year old rich beckys that live in those nice retirement homes in straight chilling. Walking around in Versace pajamas, just chilling with the rest of the money they have saved up they entire life. Gonna find me a sugar mama that is going to give me some coins while I tear her cheeks apart.

I did an interview with a world war 2 vet at that retirement home. He was just chilling there having fun with his friends . I would definelty consider being in a nice ass retirement home like that.

Mid interview another vet an African American came up and said " his unit didn't have black people, than called him a racist", than the guy said "I'm not racist my grandson is black" than we just started laughing. They all cool.

Listen the only old ladies I am interested in being with are the 80 year old rich beckys that live in those nice retirement homes in straight chilling. Walking around in Versace pajamas, just chilling with the rest of the money they have saved up they entire life. Gonna find me a sugar mama that is going to give me some coins while I tear her cheeks apart.

I did an interview with a world war 2 vet at that retirement home. He was just chilling there having fun with his friends . I would definelty consider being in a nice ass retirement home like that.

Mid interview another vet an African American came up and said " his unit didn't have black people, than called him a racist", than the guy said "I'm not racist my grandson is black" than we just started laughing. They all cool.
MORGAN FREEMAN IYO BALAYA AA KA HADLEE
ABOOWE YOU LIKE 80 YR OLD ANABELLE AND STACY???????
WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE THEN
disgstd.gif

There is nothing wrong with being attracted to older men :) and a lot of Somali girls end up marrying guys 10 years older than them anyway live ur life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending