Help-I'm attracted to adeero's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I meant if i marry an old guy now he can never leave me for a younger girl because that is me (and won't get the time to do that bcos by the time Im older he is *very* old, if he's alive)
Abaayo that's a bit insecure. That shouldn't be one of the reasons you want an older man, just my opinion :). Also abaayo when he grows old you have to take care of him and the kids :zhqjlmx:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
As Somalis say Nin Kaa weyn ayaa ku dhaqi kara get yourself an adeer, nothing wrong with that. The inexperienced incels in the west have no shukaansi game whilst your typical adeer courted many reer miyi woman that is hard to pull. :samwelcome:

Abaayo that's a bit insecure. That shouldn't be one of the reasons you want an older man, just my opinion :). Also abaayo when he grows old you have to take care of him and the kids :zhqjlmx:

True, I have issues and I know it deep down. No worries, this Ramadan, on Laylatul Qadr I'll be asking ilaahey to cleanse me of this Old Man fetish inshallah.

Dhamaan waad salaaman tihiin,

Basically my issue is I enjoy entertaining the advances of the uncles and dare I say I enjoy conversing with them more than my peers. Now because of education marriage isn't on the cards anytime soon however in a few years time I am wondering whether I even want to marry a guy of similar age to me. Is this just a phase? Quite frankly I could only imagine the shock horror of my parents if I were to bring home a guy of their age. This realisation I have had is tearing me apart. Perhaps I need Quraan Saar.

Edit: Im not talking about my actual adeer, just older somali guys that could be my uncle.

Go after what your heart wants. Give older Somali men a chance. They just want a side piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts