Help-I'm attracted to adeero's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhamaan waad salaaman tihiin,

Basically my issue is I enjoy entertaining the advances of the uncles and dare I say I enjoy conversing with them more than my peers. Now because of education marriage isn't on the cards anytime soon however in a few years time I am wondering whether I even want to marry a guy of similar age to me. Is this just a phase? Quite frankly I could only imagine the shock horror of my parents if I were to bring home a guy of their age. This realisation I have had is tearing me apart. Perhaps I need Quraan Saar.

Edit: Im not talking about my actual adeer, just older somali guys that could be my uncle.

Last edited:
I myself have felt in love with several eedooyin. Some have fantastic figures and charms the youngsters don’t have.

I don’t know i guess I like older women.

The younger generation almost hate men because of feminism.

I call them eedo out of respect but it’s really on my grandfathers brothers side.

You are sick naaya. Not only is this morally wrong/haram, but this is also illegal. I won't even bother reading any more. You have a problem.

iM iN lOVe wItH mY AdEEr kulaha. Uff

You are sick naaya. Not only is this morally wrong/haram, but this is also illegal. I won't even bother reading any more. You have a problem.

iM iN lOVe wItH mY AdEEr kulaha. Uff
Naa hooy, Im not talking about my actual uncle, I just mean older somali guys that could be my uncle.

Basically my issue is I enjoy entertaining the advances of the uncles and dare I say I enjoy conversing with them more than my peers. Now because of education marriage isn't on the cards anytime soon however in a few years time I am wondering whether I even want to marry a guy of similar age to me. Is this just a phase? Quite frankly I could only imagine the shock horror of my parents if I were to bring home a guy of their age. This realisation I have had is tearing me apart. Perhaps I need Quraan Saar.

Its okay, there is nothing wrong with you

Some girls like older men, its mostly girls, rarely do guys go for older women, they often prefer younger

But there is a segment of the population of women that have a liking towards and attracted to older men, waa iska caadi, when your ready for marriage, mid soo qabso, lol, its your life and your preference, your parents will get over the shock, its not a new thing anyway, older guys marry younger girls back in Somalia all the time

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

Edit: Im not talking about my actual adeer, just older somali guys that could be my uncle.

If you are ok with one minute man and "adeer caawa nacnac maheleya" sweet talk then nothing is wrong with marrying adeeros.

There's nothing wrong with liking older men abaayo. Unless there is a considerable age gap because int that case it will reek of the so called ''daddy issues''.

Oh my god, now we will have xalimos shouting adeer!!! in bed like the ajnabis do with daddy...
If you are ok with one minute man and "adeer caawa nacnac maheleya" sweet talk then nothing is wrong with marrying adeeros.
waryaada uff fooqa uff
:susp:
DDon't twist things
Im in my early 20s, and the uncles- well Im not very good at guessing people's age and they all claim to be 25 (or 30) but I think they're 40+
40+????????????:wtf:
Abaayo may taasi caadi ma ahan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending