Help-I'm attracted to adeero's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it aabe in Somali? Aabe issues?
I don't know of the somali equivalent but it is greatly needed :icon lol:
Dhamaan waad salaaman tihiin,

Basically my issue is I enjoy entertaining the advances of the uncles and dare I say I enjoy conversing with them more than my peers. Now because of education marriage isn't on the cards anytime soon however in a few years time I am wondering whether I even want to marry a guy of similar age to me. Is this just a phase? Quite frankly I could only imagine the shock horror of my parents if I were to bring home a guy of their age. This realisation I have had is tearing me apart. Perhaps I need Quraan Saar.

Edit: Im not talking about my actual adeer, just older somali guys that could be my uncle.
I know *cry*, Im praying its just a phase and I will soon see the light.

Abaayo salaamta waa kaa qaadney
Don't worry there is nothing wrong whatsoever with liking older men no need to worry.But you've got to understand people's concern. Somali men in that age were most likely or ARE married. You wouldn't want the drama of divorced men would you. If the age gap is within a decade go for it.In fact they are most likely to be mature religious and cultured.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I cannot see myself attracted to a Somali woman similar to my mom or my habaryar age.

giphy.gif

I don't know of the somali equivalent but it is greatly needed :icon lol:

Abaayo salaamta waa kaa qaadney
Don't worry there is nothing wrong whatsoever with liking older men no need to worry.But you've got to understand people's concern. Somali men in that age were most likely or ARE married. You wouldn't want the drama of divorced men would you. If the age gap is within a decade go for it.In fact they are most likely to be mature religious and cultured.

Yeah that's so true. I guess there are many positives and negatives- it's a matter of deciding what can you compromise on. Lool they all call me 'abaayo', odey soomaali maxaa ku taqaan.

Another thing, I have thing paranoia of marrying a guy my age and then in a decade or two when I no longer have my looks and I am chasing after his 10 kids he will leave me for a younger version. So I thought what if I fast forward and be the younger version the old farax is looking for.

Yeah that's so true. I guess there are many positives and negatives- it's a matter of deciding what can you compromise on. Lool they all call me 'abaayo', odey soomaali maxaa ku taqaan.

Another thing, I have thing paranoia of marrying a guy my age and then in a decade or two when I no longer have my looks and I am chasing after his 10 kids he will leave me for a younger version. So I thought what if I fast forward and be the younger version the old farax is looking for.
Are you saying when he grows old you'll leave him for a younger person :dwill:

Where’s the fun for you then :ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts