Heavy fighting breaks out between Somaliland forces and SY forces headed by Caare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Yet your Oromo blood is enough to make me
Vomit

How dare you speak on the noble HJ name?

:siilaanyosmile:Jealousy is a disease it seems
This HJ GIRL got under that dirty oromo
Skin of yours pretty well :dabcasar:

You seem triggered that we HA are just minding our own business. That's all I said about HJ.

That we won't get involved between you and HY and your beef.

Your hooya is a power hungry hooya

Fuckin flithy hawiyee trying to come for HJ?
Go kill those innocent MJs and MXs woman
And children like you did during the civil
War

:russ: Baaastaaarr what the f*ck is HG? U
We’re MJ slaves only less than 70 years ago
I'm not Hawiye you illiterate dhiilo

You seem triggered that we are just minding our own business. That's all I said about HJ.

That we won't get involved between you and HY and their beef.

Nigga you stay obsessed with HJ

Atleast HY and HJ can fight, they might
Over stupid as shit but they fight

What do HA do put uuunssii one and drink
Ethiopian vodka in Hargesia - u are like
A Fuckin woman - emotional lil weirdo

A flithy city full of hookers and drunks
They say jigjiga is the worst of them all

Last edited:
You seem triggered that we HA are just minding our own business. That's all I said about HJ.

That we won't get involved between you and HY and your beef.
If HA and HJ were conjoined twins, HA would occupy the left side of the brain, HJ are nothing without HA

Cumar

VIP
Nigga you stay obsessed with HJ

Atleast HY and HJ can fight, they might
Over stupid as shit but they fight

What do HA do put uuunssii one and drink
Ethiopian vodka in Hargesia - u are like
A Fuckin woman - emotional lil weirdo

A flithy city full of bookers and drunks
They say jigjiga is the worst of them all

Again, you are projecting the weak gusjeclo beta males from your ignoble subclan onto HA who are combat tested.

Here are SNM Mujahids from my sub-sub-clan of HA putting in the work against the Kaacan in '88:
The very same day, the HJ midgaan coward Sillanyo was in London giving interviews to BBC nowhere near any fighting.

Your bedtime stories are funny, but they are not based in reality. HJ don't get to call other Isaaqs cowards. :camby:

Last edited:

Cumar

VIP
Honestly, the videos above speak for themselves about who are fighters and who isn't. I have dozens more but what's the point. I already said what I wanted to say. :gaasdrink:

Bohol

VIP
This Care (bear xD) guy looks experienced, he will most likely compromise.

He is a 1977 and SNM vet that is why. Siad Bare failed to catch him between 1985 - 1990.

upload_2018-5-14_19-33-52-png.45233

Cumar

VIP
At least HY are gob and nasab, unlike HA who are naago wada uunsada.

Coming from HJ langaab confederation of bushmen and hunter-gatherers that is very rich. You lot aren't even descended from 1 man. Langaab foqol langaab who begs Harti to take on HY.

You will never see an HA beg shisheeye like you midgo do. f*ck outta here. :camby:

:mjlol::mjlol:
You lost 4 towns in Saxiil to a subclan of HA last week, here is the HJ MP crying about it. :manny:

Insults and personal attacks won't change the reality hunno. :trumpsmirk:

LOOOOOOOL, the MP guy is CM, he is saying HJ captured 4 towns, this is the biggest embarrassing of the century, read the comments al well.

Cumar

VIP
LOOOOOOOL, the MP guy is CM, he is saying HJ captured 4 towns, this is the biggest embarrassing of the century, read the comments al well.

I don't think you can understand Somali if you think he is CM. What else can I expect from a Habar Habusheed midgaan kkk. :mjlol::mjlol:

I don't think you can understand Somali if you think he is CM. What else can I expect from a Habar Habusheed midgaan kkk. :mjlol::mjlol:

Miskiin you know nothing about Soomaali, he is CM MP, dhagayso haddaad af Soomaali garanayso, and he was given this answer from HJ xildhibaans in Berbera

Cumar

VIP
Miskiin you know nothing about Soomaali, he is CM MP, dhagayso haddaad af Soomaali garanayso, and this is his answer from HJ xildhibaans in Berbera

LOL, so the Vice-mayor of Berbera who is HY is lying now kkk. This CM guy below confirms everything that happened.

You are trying to convince me an HY would lie for CM. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Cumar

VIP
It's HJ that captured 4 tuulos from your CM LOOOL and you are here embarrassing yourself, :drakelaugh:

Lol, keep crying ina Habusheed. I never denied that you stole land from CM.

Like I said, you are a coward who is getting liquidated right now as we speak. Brave against HA like a with stockholm syndrome.

Cumar

VIP
@Xandule I wouldn't talk too much if I were you. You are gonna loose your only ally in HA.

Who will save you from HY like last time kkk? The only reason you were not genocided was due to Cigaal saving you're asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.