Heavy fighting breaks out between Somaliland forces and SY forces headed by Caare

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, so the Vice-mayor of Berbera who is HY is lying now kkk. This CM guy below confirms everything that happened.

You are trying to convince me an HY would lie for CM. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Here is HJ enyoying in Sahil, you are our slaves in Berbera, right now we are busy Surveyig Oil seismic in East Sahil, HJ power :salute:

QuiApcV.jpg

4F0hFOD.jpg

Cumar if HJ didn't come to your aid, Cidagalle and 1 HY subclan would have chased you of Hargeisa, stop distorting history. And Bohol why u mocking Buurmadow when Caare looks like a gorilla loool.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Cumar if HJ didn't come to your aid, Cidagalle and 1 HY subclan would have chased you of Hargeisa, stop distorting history. And Bohol why u mocking Buurmadow when Caare looks like a gorilla loool.

HJ never fought or step foot in Hargeisa in the civil war. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Look at this shameless liar. :pachah1::pachah1:

You lot ran all the way to the sii bakhti camps at Yiroweh. Been Badaana!

Bohol

VIP

Nah Caare is just dark and bulky in a masculine way. Were's Baruurmadow is a feminine gorilla.

Look at his huge neck that is why he is called "Caare".
upload_2018-5-14_19-33-52-png.45233

Cumar, iska uunso niyaw, HJ owns, you are our lab dogs, HJ make your wear diric, iyo uunsi inaad bahalka noo carfiso, before the deep drill.

Cumar

VIP
Cumar, iska uunso niyaw, HJ owns, you are our lab dogs, HJ make your wear diric, iyo uunsi inaad bahalka noo carfiso, before the deep drill.

We all know what happened in Burao in '94 kkk. Stop showing your ass. :mjlol::mjlol:

upload_2018-4-22_12-28-51-png.41884

Abti go learn history the guy who was leading the forces from the front was hj guy, and I know this for a fact. Go ask your uncles

Cumar, ever heard this histotical famous sayings from the noble Garhajis in the civil war 1994, ''Daanyeer hurdow ma Dayaa ku tidhi, daandaanso oo, dabadayda joog, aan ku daafacee''

:russ:

If it was HJ, Berbera would fall under HY in 1994.

Cumar

VIP
Cumar, ever heard this histotical famous sayings from the noble Garhajis in the civil war 1994, ''Daanyeer hurdow ma Dayaa ku tidhi, daandaanso oo, dabadayda joog, aan ku daafacee''

I am not CM though they are fine noble folk. And they are ten times more noble than Guusjeclo kkk :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Cumar

VIP

You have to go back to your shanty town Yiroweh, Burao isn' your it belongs to HY and CM. You are nothing but a pathetic guest.

tenor-gif.41885

Don't cry uunso boy, orodoo sariirta ii sii gogol and make sure to have yor uunsi, even in Hargeisa HJ are the tycoons and the money makers and we dominate the business there, Uunsiga shido naayaa.

@Xandule I wouldn't talk too much if I were you. You are gonna loose your only ally in HA.

Who will save you from HY like last time kkk? The only reason you were not genocided was due to Cigaal saving you're asses.

Stop begging you ain’t shit on this site - infact
This site and bashing HJ are your life

I don’t see you leaking to defend HA or issaqs
When their being cussed - fucking sheegatoo

Not even the other HAs or issaqs think your’re
One of us

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
These Habar Awal lads are funny wallee. It was only yesterday when Tuur took Berbera by force and they didn't fire a bullet. The daanyeero came to Eastern Saaxil begging for help against the boogeyman Habar Yoonis.

Cumar

VIP
Don't cry uunso boy, orodoo sariirta ii sii gogol and make sure to have yor uunsi, even in Hargeisa HJ are the tycoons and the money makers and we dominate the business there, Uunsiga shido naayaa.

LOL. Like I said. Stockholm syndrome. :cryinglaughsmiley:

HY are fucking you like used condom right now. If you want I can f*ck you after they are done if you are still not satisfied kkk :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

Look at these fools all going for HJ. Sub clans of HY and HJ that have been fighting for hundreds of years have fought and its only the dhabadilif for the faqash are piping up. There is no break up of the military. Yaa dan ku leh somaliland. HY land is being claimed by darood so what are you ganna do if you destroy your own shit. They’ve already made the propaganda claimining ceerigabo all they need to do is take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending