Heavy fighting breaks out between Somaliland forces and SY forces headed by Caare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got family members in Ceerigaabo and they told us the people are protesting against the Gov't. The population is arming themselves over there

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Addressing
This thread shows how happy Southerners are to see Somalilanders fight :yacadiim:

Those againt Somaliland's existence are our true enemies :fittytousand:

The fock you on about southerners happy about to see you Isaaq fight, you blind or what, as the posts above shows its mjs your naago neighbours who wants your demise while I a southerner want peace and stability between isaaqs.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I got family members in Ceerigaabo and they told us the people are protesting against the Gov't. The population is arming themselves over there

@Bohol Isn't the Army composed mostly of HY soldiers in Ceerigaabo? The populace should have nothing to fear from their own boys in Uniform.

Silky

操你的媽媽
Walee HJ are Yahuud. They're like the Darood of SL, munafiqeen foqol munafiqeen. They and their jeegan trash will be our downfall. How can we share a country with these xayawaan bilaa diin bila dhaqan bila honour
:susp::ohlord: :westbrookwtf::tocry:

Addressing

The fock you on about southerners happy about to see you Isaaq fight, you blind or what, it's mjs your naagi neighbours who wants your demise while I a southerner want peace and stability between isaaqs.
Ceerigaabo is controlled by the HY civilians. You won't see a single Jeegaan soldier in the main streets there.

HJ are the Habir Gedir of Somaliland. Spoilers, thieves, power hungry, but unlike HG, they run from battle. Now they hiding behind gov't soldiers, we'll just have to fight all of Jeeganland:gunsmiley:

HJ are the Habir Gedir of Somaliland. Spoilers, thieves, power hungry, but unlike HG, they run from battle. Now they hiding behind gov't soldiers, we'll just have to fight all of Jeeganland:gunsmiley:
Why is HA silent on this issue?

Cumar

VIP
Why is HA silent on this issue?

It doesn't concern us, so we're going to mind our own business and stay out. :manny:

This is a fight principally between SY and HJ. Also, if we were going to side with anyone this time it definitely wouldn't be HJ after their recent shenanigans against us in Saxiil region.

Last edited:
Addressing

The fock you on about southerners happy about to see you Isaaq fight, you blind or what, as the posts above shows its mjs your naago neighbours who wants your demise while I a southerner want peace and stability between isaaqs.

Puntlanders are southerners

Anyone East and South of Las Anod is reer Koonfur/reer Xamar to us

:manny:

Cumar

VIP
HA and HJ have a political alliance but HA will be reluctant to back them in battle.

It was one time deal at ballot box, not a blanket agreement to support them in everything they do including aggression against SY nomads.

The alliance is one sided and very overplayed, to tell the truth. Under no circumstances will any HA will be dying to defend the same people who are also trying to steal our lands in Berbera.

Last edited:
It was one time deal at ballot box, not a blanket agreement to support them in everything they do including aggression against SY nomads.
I don't trust HA, you guys always back HJ

The alliance is one sided and very overplayed, to tell the truth. No HA will be dying for the same people who are trying to steal our lands in Berbera.
HJ got HA in their pocket

The alliance is one sided and very overplayed, to tell the truth. Under no circumstances will any HA will be dying to defend the same people who are also trying to steal our lands in Berbera.
HA needs to be neutral politically as well. How does a supposedly "democratic" nation look if two political entities are marginalizing the most populous sub clan in Somaliland?

Status
Not open for further replies.