Heavy fighting breaks out between Somaliland forces and SY forces headed by Caare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust HA, you guys always back HJ

HJ got HA in their pocket

HA needs to be neutral politically as well. How does a supposedly "democratic" nation look if two political entities are marginalizing the most populous sub clan in Somaliland?
Fully agree, HY deserves better than this.

Bohol

VIP
@Wei the problem is many HY buy into this "Isaaqniimo" nonsense specially those from the Hargeisa and Burco areas. All of them need to be like Halyeey Caare. He only cares about his actual blood family (SY/HY).

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Wei The reason we are quiet now is that we saw the reality of what you guys were complaining about since 2015.

I used to think my Ciise Muuse cousins were exaggerating about HJ aggression in Saxiil, but recent developments have caused me to see things from the perspective of GX clan members.

All I can say is, we aren't your biggest enemy anymore. This is different from '94 in the sense that civil war then was principally betwen HA and HY, with HJ as a buffer who decided to join us HA. They have beef with you guys historically so they decided to join us, but make no mistake we didn't need them. They joined us of their own accord because they viewed it in their own interest.

This time around it's HY VS HJ with HA at the sidelines. But, the same clan you guys are beefing also is encroaching on us. So why on earth would we help them?

Tell me this, if you were HA would you back the same guys trying to steal your strategic lands just to spite your rivals? Of course not. That's the best way I can explain it.

@Wei the problem is many HY buy into this "Isaaqniimo" nonsense specially those from the Hargeisa and Burco areas. All of them need to be like Halyeey Caare. He only cares about his actual blood family (SY/HY).
My family shares the same sentiment. I overheard my father and uncle talking about the situation and they both said screw Somaliland.

@Wei The reason we are quiet now is that we saw the reality of what you guys were complaining about since 2015.

I used to think my Ciise Muuse cousins were exaggerating about HJ aggression in Saxiil, but recent developments have caused me to see things from the perspective of GX clan members.

All I can say is, we aren't your biggest enemy anymore. This is different from '94 in the sense that civil war then was principally betwen HA and HY, with HJ as a buffer who decided to join us HA. They have beef with you guys historically so they decided to join us, but make no mistake we didn't need them. They joined us of their own accord because they viewed it in their own interest.

This time around it's HY VS HJ with HA at the sidelines. But, the same clan you guys are beefing also is encroaching on us. So why on earth would we help them?

Tell me this, if you were HA would you back the same guys trying to steal your strategic lands just to spite your rivals? Of course not. That's the best way I can explain it.
If push comes to shove, HA will always support HJ to undermine HY. I agree we are not enemies as of now but we'll be locking horns again if you continue to support HJ politically. We both know that wasn't a one time deal, this is a pact to undermine us.

Bohol

VIP
If push comes to shove, HA will always support HJ to undermine HJ. I agree we are not enemies as of now but we'll be locking horns again if you continue to support HJ politically. We both know that wasn't a one tine deal, this is a pact to undermine us.

Not all HA just SM. CM are having their own beef with HJ in Berbera district and the tensions
are rising there. Anyway HY have their own allies if a total war breaks out.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Not all HA properly just SM. CM are having their own beef with HJ in Berbera district.

True Mudane but if push comes to shove, that Sacad Muuse - HJ alliance is as good as dead. We will be backing our Ciise Muuse cousins in Berbera all the way due to Subeernimo.

I am sure you can understand just as I would expect you guys to back your Ciidagale cousins in any civil war.

This is exactly how 94' started.

Bohol

VIP
@Wei your folks have joined the war. There is fighting in Ceeryaan
now. Ceeryaan is where you find Maxamud Xamuud sub clan of Muuse Ismaaciil. They
killed a bunch of HJs from the Bah Sanbuur sub clan.

Degaanka Ceeryaan Oo Ka Tirsan Magaalada Ceerigaabo Ayaa Hadda Dagaal Xoogan Ka Socdaa Waxaana Wararka Dheeradka Ee Tuuladaasi Laga Helayaa Sheegayaan In Halkaasi Uu Ku Geeriyooday Hal Ruux Dhaawacyona Jiraan Mana Jirto Wax Ciidana Oo Weli Gaadhay Halkaasi Ceeryaan Waxaana Gabi Ahaanba Socda Gurmdo Xoog Leh Oo Labada Beelodba Samaynayaan Waa Labada Beelood Ee Halkaasi Ku Dirirayee Gobalka Sanaag Ayaa Hadda Intiisa Badan Ay Saamaysay Colaada Ka Dhacaysa Degaanada Ceelafweyn Waxaana Hadda Aaad Kacasan Xaalada Guud Ee Gobalka Sanaag Dagaaladan Ayaa Imanaya Iyada Oo Wasiiradii Ugu Badnaa Oo Afar Wasiiri Ku Sugan Yihiin Gobalka Sanaag Ee Soomaliland

https://www.somalilandmirror.com/de...-tirsan-gobalka-sanaag-gaar-ahaan-ceerigaabo/

Not all HA properly just SM. CM are having their own beef with HJ in Berbera district.
The good thing about our people(HY) is that we are one. If one of our brothers is attacked, we will all join in. Are people are never divided

My family fully expected our people to join the battle. I wasn't surprised
The HY and HJ of the area are practically blood brothers, they share more in kinship then any others in the region.Cousins will fight cousins, aunties murdered by nephews , sons killed by sons.This is nothing to get giddy about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts