Health, fitness and proper nutrition in our community is non-existent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only difference is he has trained his traps + kneck. Most Somali guys in the gym neglect those areas hence they look weird as you mentioned.
:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:
This guy gets it! Bigger traps + neck will instantly take you from a 5 to a 7 wallahi. You can have a killer physique but the moment you put on a dress shirt you'll look like shit if those muscles and your shoulders aren't prominent. It helps create a nice V taper.

Last edited:

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:
This guy gets it! Bigger traps + neck will instantly take you from a 5 to a 7 wallahi. You can have a killer physique but the moment you put on a dress shirt you'll look like shit if those muscle and your shoulders aren't prominent.
Akh I’m on your neck training as well @acetheshank shitted on the thread :farmajoyaab:

Looking after your body is commendable but it won't necessarily make more attractive to the opposite sex. I think going to the gym so you can get a woman is lame. That's why some dudes stop going gym after a while because they see the skinny farax getting more attention than them.

Looking after your body is commendable but it won't necessarily make more attractive to the opposite sex. I think going to the gym so you can get a woman is lame. That's why some dudes stop going gym after a while because they see the skinny farax getting more attention than them.
Brother I promise you there is a difference in the way you command attention in a room with physical strength. I believe physical exercise breeds self confidence in a healthy and normal way in our society today.

Sxb niggas who wear make-up and straighten their hair still get women. It's about more than that.

People striving for physical perfection have their own reasons, for some it's women, but the vast majority of guys aren't eating bland chicken and pushing their bodies to the absolute limit for p-ssy. Women are fickle creatures, doing anything for their sake or trying to impress them is a fool's errand.

Sxb niggas who wear make-up and straighten their hair still get women.

People striving for physical perfection have their own reasons, for some it's women, but the vast majority of guys aren't eating bland chicken and pushing their bodies to the absolute limit for p-ssy. Women are fickle creatures, doing anything for their sake or to impress them is a fool's errand.
Most people start working out to impress others. How many are able to have the discipline to continue? You only do the thing's you have to or want! Pick one before life force's you!

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
People start hitting the gym for girls initially but later fall in love with it and reap the many benefits it gives you aside from aesthetics.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sorry mate, thought you were having a pop.

This thread gives you the gist of it in terms of calculating calorie requirements etc.
If you're serious though, get a pair of skinfold Calipers, they're dirt cheap. I'll post a site you plug your measurements into to determine your bodyfat.

Once you find your bodyfat percentage, pop your stats into this site, it's quite accurate.
I have been skinny my whole life thank you so much for links.

People start hitting the gym for girls initially but later fall in love with it and reap the many benefits it gives you aside from aesthetics.
It’s demising returns. A lot of women are put off when you start to get really jacked and have veins popping out of your chest/shoulders/traps lol.

Trending