''He wasn't leading, i was the leader''

This women is silly and an irresponsible child who wasnโ€™t ready for marriage. Yes of course men are the leaders of the household but thereโ€™s a difference between a leader/provider and a owner, I donโ€™t want a slave as a wife who doesnโ€™t have any say or any input.

If my wife thinks Iโ€™m doing something wrong I want to hear it, if my wife thinks Iโ€™m not trying hard enough for something I want to hear it, if Iโ€™m not in the house and the wife is solely taking care of the children I donโ€™t want her to call me up to ask for permission whether the children should be fed etc.

All this leader business some women spout is just an excuse not to be responsible for anything. Guess what women have responsibilities in marriage and looking after their husband, household and children are all responsibilities the women should hold, yes the man has the final say and is the one who always takes the initiative and lead but a good leader and provider listens to their followers and takes their needs/wants into consideration.

look at the women of the past, were they docile followers who were nothing more than their husbands pets? Of course not, those times were tough and women had to adopt so much responsibilites themselves without having to ask their husband for permission for every step she takes. Look at the Female Sahabiyat, they all adopted so much responsibilities for themselves without constantly trying to lean on a man so they donโ€™t have to do anything themselves.

All that said I also donโ€™t like masculine feminists who think that a women can be a man and go wild without having to listen to their husband and respect the husbands wishes when itโ€™s reasonable.

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

โ€œla vie en rose๐Ÿฅ€ ~โ€
VIP
I hate Ali dawah this girl isnโ€™t Somali but I see him speaking on Somalis mind you he is Kurdish ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Nah what happened to strong Somali women, this Salafist influence is sickening, especially as they export this sickness to us while they westernize.
Tf does following the Salaf have to do with this:birdman:people be just saying any word to justify following their desires and emotions.

Wait till you watch the latest episode of this show kkkkkkkkk they were openly talking about business ka sariirta

:snoop:Shameless wallahi, I was gonna watch it cause you know curiosity but Iโ€™m physically repulsed.
I probably missed the gist of it, but are not men al Qawaamun, head of household? Is that not what she is seeking in her man like her father?
Yes and no. Itโ€™s not the leadership part thatโ€™s an issue. Itโ€™s the fact she wants to resort to being a little kid who gets told what to do and whose input/feedback isnโ€™t required. Healthy communication is one of the keys to a successful marriage. She should be a part of the process in helping him decide on something. If he doesnโ€™t get her input now, she might complain about him not doing things she likes later on.

Another issue I have with this is that she needs to make some decisions if sheโ€™s gonna be a mother and take care of the home effectively. I would imagine it would get annoying fast having your spouse expect you to pick everything on your own.

Last edited:
Yes and no. Itโ€™s not the leadership part thatโ€™s an issue. Itโ€™s the fact she wants to resort to being a little kid who gets told what to do and whose input/feedback isnโ€™t required.
I thought the bigger issue was her talking unfavourably about her husband in the company of other men, and their clapping for her. The hadith is very clear on this, and it is highly unIslamic; here is the hadith.
ู…ู† ุฎุจุจ ุฒูˆุฌุฉ ุงู…ุฑุฆ ุฃูˆ ู…ู…ู„ูˆูƒู‡ ูู„ูŠุณ ู…ู†ุง
ุนู† ุฃุจูŠ ู‡ุฑูŠุฑุฉ ุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู†ู‡ ู…ุฑููˆุนุงู‹: ยซู…ู† ุฎูŽุจู‘ูŽุจูŽ ุฒูˆุฌุฉ ุงู…ู’ุฑูุฆู ุฃูˆ ู…ูŽู…ู’ู„ููˆูƒูŽู‡ู ูู„ูŠุณ ู…ูู†ู‘ูŽุงยป.
[ุตุญูŠุญ] - [ุฑูˆุงู‡ ุฃุจูˆ ุฏุงูˆุฏ]

ุงู„ุดุฑุญ
ู…ู† ุณูŽุนู‰ ููŠ ุฅูุณุงุฏ ุงู…ุฑุฃุฉ ุนู„ู‰ ุฒูˆุฌู‡ุงุŒ ุณูˆุงุก ูƒุงู† ุงู„ู…ููุณุฏ ุฑุฌู„ุง ุฃูˆ ุงู…ุฑุฃุฉุŒ ูˆุฐู„ูƒ ุจุฃู† ูŠูุฐูƒุฑ ุนู†ุฏู‡ุง ู…ุณุงูˆุฆ ุฒูˆุฌู‡ุง ูˆุณูˆุก ุฃุฎู„ุงู‚ู‡ ุญุชู‰ ุชูƒุฑู‡ ุฒูˆุฌู‡ุง ูˆุชุชู…ุฑุฏ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุชุณุนู‰ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุชุฎู„ุต ู…ู†ู‡ ุจุงู„ุทู„ุงู‚ ุฃูˆ ุงู„ุฎู„ุน ... ูู„ูŠุณ ุนู„ู‰ ู‡ุฏู’ูŠู†ูŽุง ูˆู„ุง ุนู„ู‰ ู…ูŽู†ู’ู‡ูŽุฌูู†ุงุŒ ุจู„ ุฐู„ูƒ ู…ู† ุนู…ู„ ุงู„ุดูŠุทุงู†.

Whoever tries to incite a women against her husband, whether the inciter is a male or a female, by mentioning her husband's demerits and bad manners in her presence so as to make her hate him and rebel against him and try to free herself from him either by divorce or separation ... is not following our guidance or our methodology; rather this is from the work of the devil.

Healthy communication is one of the keys to a successful marriage. She should be a part of the process in helping him decide on something. If he doesnโ€™t get her input now, she might complain about him not doing things she likes later on.
Let me present the opposing view. Walaal, in a healthy Muslim household, with a mature couple, how about just letting the husband make major decisions, as intended, of course the good husband would consult the good wife before reaching final decisions, which shall influence and impact the family, but the expectation of having to have an input in major decision making is the root cause of divergence in male-female relationships, and by extension failure of many marriages. There is reason it is classified as 'ุฒูˆุฌูŠู†' a couple - a set of two complimenting each other, not 'ุดุฑุงูƒุฉ ' partnership - of equal standing. Let her be the wife: the nurturer, the fabric that which holds the family together i.e. the engine turning the ship from the inside. Let the husband be the captain bearing major responsibilities of the family i.e. steering the ship. Ergo, as intended, complementing one another rather than working against each other on equal footing. This does not take into account where the husband is an awful captain, and the wife is a brilliant one, for in such a case, one has to find an equilibrium, which works for such a couple.

But then again, what do I know. Time for cover! I could almost envisage @Angelina throwing flames, sharp objects at all directions, and @๐’๐’š๐’’๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’— ๐’Ž๐’š๐’—๐’—๐’’ Puntite Queen filing hers in a launching posture.

I thought the bigger issue was her talking unfavourably about her husband in the company of other men, and their clapping for her. The hadith is very clear on this, and it is highly unIslamic; here is the hadith.
ุนู† ุฃุจูŠ ู‡ุฑูŠุฑุฉ ุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู†ู‡ ู…ุฑููˆุนุงู‹: ยซู…ู† ุฎูŽุจู‘ูŽุจูŽ ุฒูˆุฌุฉ ุงู…ู’ุฑูุฆู ุฃูˆ ู…ูŽู…ู’ู„ููˆูƒูŽู‡ู ูู„ูŠุณ ู…ูู†ู‘ูŽุงยป.

ุงู„ุดุฑุญ
ู…ู† ุณูŽุนู‰ ููŠ ุฅูุณุงุฏ ุงู…ุฑุฃุฉ ุนู„ู‰ ุฒูˆุฌู‡ุงุŒ ุณูˆุงุก ูƒุงู† ุงู„ู…ููุณุฏ ุฑุฌู„ุง ุฃูˆ ุงู…ุฑุฃุฉุŒ ูˆุฐู„ูƒ ุจุฃู† ูŠูุฐูƒุฑ ุนู†ุฏู‡ุง ู…ุณุงูˆุฆ ุฒูˆุฌู‡ุง ูˆุณูˆุก ุฃุฎู„ุงู‚ู‡ ุญุชู‰ ุชูƒุฑู‡ ุฒูˆุฌู‡ุง ูˆุชุชู…ุฑุฏ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุชุณุนู‰ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุชุฎู„ุต ู…ู†ู‡ ุจุงู„ุทู„ุงู‚ ุฃูˆ ุงู„ุฎู„ุน ... ูู„ูŠุณ ุนู„ู‰ ู‡ุฏู’ูŠู†ูŽุง ูˆู„ุง ุนู„ู‰ ู…ูŽู†ู’ู‡ูŽุฌูู†ุงุŒ ุจู„ ุฐู„ูƒ ู…ู† ุนู…ู„ ุงู„ุดูŠุทุงู†.

Whoever tries to incite a women against her husband, whether the inciter is a male or a female, by mentioning her husband's demerits and bad manners in her presence so as to make her hate him and rebel against him and try to free herself from him either by divorce or separation ... is not following our guidance or our methodology; rather this is from the work of the devil.

Let me present the opposing view. Walaal, in a healthy Muslim household, with a mature couple, how about just letting the husband make major decisions, as intended, of course the good husband would consult the good wife before reaching final decisions, which shall influence and impact the family, but the expectation of having to have an input in major decision making is the root cause of divergence in male-female relationships, and by extension failure of many marriages. There is reason it is classified as 'ุฒูˆุฌูŠู†' a couple - a set of two complimenting each other, not 'ุดุฑุงูƒุฉ ' partnership - of equal standing. Let her be the wife: the nurturer, the fabric that which holds the family together i.e. the engine turning the ship from the inside. Let the husband be the captain bearing major responsibilities of the family i.e. steering the ship. Ergo, as intended, complementing one another rather than working against each other on equal footing. This does not take into account where the husband is an awful captain, and the wife is a brilliant one, for in such a case, one has to find an equilibrium, which works for such a couple.

But then again, what do I know. Time for cover! I could almost envisage @Angelina throwing flames, sharp objects at all directions, and @๐’๐’š๐’’๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’— ๐’Ž๐’š๐’—๐’—๐’’ Puntite Queen filing hers in a launching posture.
I understand what youโ€™re trying to say but I only slight disagree with you. Major decisions can be life changing for the wife and sheโ€™s at stake. In the long run, not taking her points into account will cause resentment. Sheโ€™s not a child and the reality is that some decisions without taking her into consideration will cause the breakdown of the marriage. When you look at statistics, the biggest reasons for divorce is lack of communication. The strongest couples Iโ€™ve seen have been the ones in which the husband/wife respect each otherโ€™s view points.

Bruv @Kalsoon is a woman no need to say walaal just change it to sister:gucciwhat:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
'

Wait till you watch the latest episode of this show kkkkkkkkk they were openly talking about business ka sariirta

Cringe! I could not even take it more than 3 minutes. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Walaahi we live in a very sad age. LOOOOOOOOOOL

I understand what youโ€™re trying to say but I only slight disagree with you. Major decisions can be life changing for the wife and sheโ€™s at stake. In the long run, not taking her points into account will cause resentment. Sheโ€™s not a child and the reality is that some decisions without taking her into consideration will cause the breakdown of the marriage. When you look at statistics, the biggest reasons for divorce is lack of communication. The strongest couples Iโ€™ve seen have been the ones in which the husband/wife respect each otherโ€™s view points.
What life changing decisions were you thinking of?
You mellowed quite a bit!

Bruv @Kalsoon is a woman no need to say walaal just change it to sister
Oh thank you. How do you say sister in Somali?

Yes exactly he can be my servant he can lead all he wants
Once you pop out a few kids and see the massive toll it has on your body, you will start to question this.

You Got Me Lol GIF by BrownSugarApp

Eebe wuxuu ninka u abuuray in uu noqdo hogaamiye iyo qofka loogu amaanay gabadha dadkeed gacanta laga bixiyay. Jirkeed iyo hantideed ilaalinayo, iyo waxa cunuga ku siiso - ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ

I feel like the men on this forum need to be less judgemental, if you are a man of substance and value, you will be able to sus out and select individuals appropriately. All this he/ she hurrdidurr, subservient and jezebel games becomes irrelevant. Let girls do their thing respectfully

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I feel like the men on this forum need to be less judgemental, if you are a man of substance and value, you will be able to sus out and select individuals appropriately. All this he/ she hurrdidurr, subservient and jezebel games becomes irrelevant. Let girls do their thing respectfully

Jezebel????
Happy Birthday Wtf GIF by Piรฑata Farms: The Meme App

What life changing decisions were you thinking of?
You mellowed quite a bit!
Example, If the couple are in the West and the husband wants to move the whole family to Kenya, despite the kids education maybe suffering, wife being away from her immediate support system. Iโ€™m talking about life changing that will severely change and impact the wifeโ€™s life. Most people wonโ€™t be able to simply accept the husbands decision without prolonged conversation and tbh couples that arenโ€™t on the same page rarely last. I understand that Islamically, the husband needs to be obeyed, but for many people when certain decisions impact a persons whole life in which there are consequences, it isnโ€™t easy to simply just follow.

I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve mellowed out. Iโ€™ve never denied that Islamically a husband needs to be obeyed. I canโ€™t argue with what Islam has ordained.

Oh thank you. How do you say sister in Somali?

ุงู„ุดุฑุญ

The show format is non-Islamic. Thatโ€™s clear for everyone to see. My understanding was that sheโ€™s no longer married to that man, not sure though. Itโ€™s still wrong to discuss it

Let me present the opposing view. Walaal, in a healthy Muslim household, with a mature couple, how about just letting the husband make major decisions, as intended, of course the good husband would consult the good wife before reaching final decisions, which shall influence and impact the family, but the expectation of having to have an input in major decision making is the root cause of divergence in male-female relationships, and by extension failure of many marriages. There is reason it is classified as 'ุฒูˆุฌูŠู†' a couple - a set of two complimenting each other, not 'ุดุฑุงูƒุฉ ' partnership - of equal standing.
Weโ€™re talking about two different matters. The lady stated he seeks her input about what to do on their free days not on major life decisions. Sheโ€™s complaining about having to find activities theyโ€™d both enjoy together. Iโ€™m saying she needs to be involved not that she needs to wear the pants in the relationship. This is only my opinion.
Let her be the wife: the nurturer, the fabric that which holds the family together i.e. the engine turning the ship from the inside. Let the husband be the captain bearing major responsibilities of the family i.e. steering the ship. Ergo, as intended, complementing one another rather than working against each other on equal footing. This does not take into account where the husband is an awful captain, and the wife is a brilliant one, for in such a case, one has to find an equilibrium, which works for such a couple.
Nothing wrong with this viewpoint. Itโ€™s in line with Islam. Iโ€™m not against it at all.