''He wasn't leading, i was the leader''

Very asinine take from everyone who spoke. “I want a man to lead so I don’t have to think and take any responsibility in anything” is what she’s saying. It’s as if she doesn’t believe her input is required at times. neither party should be passive. It requires both to put in effort. I’m amazed at this show- they act Islamic but nothing about it seems in line with diinta. How are they gonna have this women wearing jilbab with makeup talking about this with a group of men like what :russ:

Guy was being nice and willing to listen to the opinion she has and why would she compare him to her father HE'S YOUR HUSBAND!

NidarNidar

Punisher
Nah what happened to strong Somali women, this Salafist influence is sickening, especially as they export this sickness to us while they westernize.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What do you guys think about this?

That conversation was cringe to hear walaahi. I can't believe grown people will come open and discuss this issue like that?????? It is unislamic. Periodt.

I will tell you a story- Sheikh Yasir told me- Prophet Ismael-pbuh married a woman and moved far from his dad Ibrahim pbuh. One day- Prophet ibrahim pbuh visited his sons home and his son was not there. He found his -wife- and when ask how are things- she began complaining her husband and her home to a stranger. What did prophet Ibrahim pbuh do? He left her a cryptic message-- tell your husband to change his door frame. When Ismael pbuh returned he knew what his dad meant by that and he divorced her!

and let us get to this so called "Masculine ustaadh" is he married?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guy was being nice and willing to listen to the opinion she has and why would she compare him to her father HE'S YOUR HUSBAND!

when she said i want to be the princesses- and the boys all said Mashalaaah together

i fell to the floor

this woman is saying she wants a husband who is rich. a princess needs a diamond tiara. The poor men listening to her think she is a heavenly perfect Muslim wife, but they do not know they are entering into the hands of a very crafty woman loooool

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
'
Very asinine take from everyone who spoke. “I want a man to lead so I don’t have to think and take any responsibility in anything” is what she’s saying. It’s as if she doesn’t believe her input is required at times. neither party should be passive. It requires both to put in effort. I’m amazed at this show- they act Islamic but nothing about it seems in line with diinta. How are they gonna have this women wearing jilbab with makeup talking about this with a group of men like what :russ:
Wait till you watch the latest episode of this show kkkkkkkkk they were openly talking about business ka sariirta

Very asinine take from everyone who spoke. “I want a man to lead so I don’t have to think and take any responsibility in anything” is what she’s saying. It’s as if she doesn’t believe her input is required at times. neither party should be passive. It requires both to put in effort. I’m amazed at this show- they act Islamic but nothing about it seems in line with diinta. How are they gonna have this women wearing jilbab with makeup talking about this with a group of men like what
I probably missed the gist of it, but are not men al Qawaamun, head of household? Is that not what she is seeking in her man like her father?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
What do you guys think about this?

Do south Asians and Arabs in the west get married earlier/quicker than your average somali in the west??

Main reason I'm asking is because I find it sort of odd that we have so many Muslim guys on YouTube talking about marriage and red pill stuff.

Some of these niggas aren't even 30 yet and are on podcasts talking like experienced vets that have been in multiple relationships.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Do south Asians and Arabs in the west get married earlier/quicker than your average somali in the west??

Main reason I'm asking is because I find it sort of odd that we have so many Muslim guys on YouTube talking about marriage and red pill stuff.

Some of these niggas aren't even 30 yet and are on podcasts talking like experienced vets that have been in multiple relationships.
It's a new trend now🤣but on average i would like to think they get married faster compared to Somalis

Yeah its really strange

At least non muslim redpillers, theyre giving (poor) advice with the social proof of 'getting women'. Perspectives based on experience

But these muslim guys are giving advice on something they dont really experience, and if they do its with 1 woman. But they sell it as one size fits all advice. Perspectives based on what they feel is right

Its the dunning - kruger

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Yes exactly he can be my servant he can lead all he wants
Amaa lagu soo diraa nin boyaaso kaa dhigto kkkkkkkkkkkk
Cleaning Up GIF by Carolynn
Mc15 Serving GIF by MasterChefAU

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Yeah its really strange

At least non muslim redpillers, theyre giving (poor) advice with the social proof of 'getting women'. Perspectives based on experience

But these muslim guys are giving advice on something they dont really experience, and if they do its with 1 woman. But they sell it as one size fits all advice. Perspectives based on what they feel is right

Its the dunning - kruger

These niggas just want to make money from YouTube lool.

I would have taken them a bit more seriously if they had some non practicing Muslims that had experience with haram relationships.

Trending