HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Abdi Iley this"
"Liyuu that"

There is never an excuse to treat your wife like that. The fact that you are even trying to justify it shows what's wrong with you people.

i agreed with u, if u just read what my reply was.
i would have to be killed before i be forced to leave my wife or something to that effect.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
OROMO SUPREMACIST PM ABIY TOLD OCCUPIED WESTERN PUUPET LEADERS THAT HE DOESNT ACCEPT THE GUY THEY APPOINTED AS THE NEW LEADER. HE ALSO ORDER THEM TO DISBAND THE LIYU PIECE OF SHIT. HE ALSO DEMANDED THE SOMALI ACCEPT THE 5% OIL SHARE :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: walahi these Somalis deserve this karbaashing

You either fight for your dignity or get your ass ready for rape :drakelaugh::mjlol:

OROMO SUPREMACIST PM ABIY TOLD OCCUPIED WESTERN PUUPET LEADERS THAT HE DOESNT ACCEPT THE GUY THEY APPOINTED AS THE NEW LEADER. HE ALSO ORDER THEM TO DISBAND THE LIYU PIECE OF SHIT. HE ALSO DEMANDED THE SOMALI ACCEPT THE 5% OIL SHARE :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: walahi these Somalis deserve this karbaashing

You either fight for your dignity or get your ass ready for rape :drakelaugh::mjlol:

Habash are delusional

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somaliland and Puntland need to deport all Oromos

They are the greatest danger to all Somali lands
We need to register these savages' biometrics and share data between Puntland and Somaliland. This way we can catch the ones that come back after being deported once from either region.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
If Somalia wasn't under occupation at the moment; they could have smuggled some weapons over.

ONLF is just a concept and it's fat old leadership abroad is already in the pockets of Addis Ababa.

Warlords in Somalia are probably working overtime at the moment to show their loyalty to Ethiopia.

All cars and people coming in or heading to the borders will be checked thoroughly.

Something they wouldn't bother doing to protect their own citizens from terrorist during normal times.

If Somalia wasn't under occupation at the moment; they could have smuggled some weapons over.

ONLF is just a concept and it's fat old leadership abroad is already in the pockets of Addis Ababa.

Warlords in Somalia are probably working overtime at the moment to show their loyalty to Ethiopia.

All cars and people coming in or heading to the borders will be checked thoroughly.

Something they wouldn't bother doing to protect their own citizens from terrorist during normal times.
I heard axmed madoobe was in Addis recently

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I heard axmed madoobe was in Addis recently

R u referring to the meet and greet with his idol Qalbi?

Was that a 2 week ago?

I think that trip was just a coincidence but I wouldn't put it past Addis to ask Blackie for some support in case they need it on the borders.

R u referring to the meet and greet with his idol Qalbi?

Was that a 2 week ago?

I think that trip was just a coincidence but I wouldn't put it past Addis to ask Blackie for some support in case they need it on the borders.
I think it was this week and Aden duale was there too. I heard farah maalim talk about.

We need to register these savages' biometrics and share data between Puntland and Somaliland. This way we can catch the ones that come back after being deported once from either region.

your not very bright are you?

somalis can barely feed their people, 8 bantu nations in their country control them, they constantly fight, you hutu race constantly rapes, loots and does suicide bombings, yet you expct somalis to have biometrics when they appointment uneducated old farts through qabiil to become attorney general?

Status
Not open for further replies.