HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Yep!! It's the truth. But the guy asked for it after he shamelessly said "This land is an Oromo land and we'll eventually retake it" the local youth made him regret that statement.

Daawo Nin Orom ah Oo saaka lagu dhex dilay #Boosaaso
ninkaani waa Oromo magaalada ayuu liin balbeelmo ku gadi jiray afkiisa baa halmar kasoo fakatay dhulkaan waa dhul Oromo waa sideey uurka ka qabaane bud ayaana dhulka lala galiyay fikirkaada sax mise qalad. Inkastoo islaam ashahaadanaya Uu yahay hadii Uu SaaS Falay asagaa isdilay

Imagine the level of arrogance it takes to claim the land of your gracious hosts even when your life is threatened. What an idiot. He deserves an ass beating and jail time.

This is the result of Oromo's expansionist ideology. And this is what we are facing in Somali Galbeed. There can be no negotiations with these people, no conversation. They are emboldened by the new Galla PM and have never been more dangerous.
Maybe he took he a leaf from Muse Bixi and said 'Garowaa lagu murmi doona' :damn:
What is with uncivilized langaabs and their universal attraction to Garowe? Could it be that they recognize they would never be able to build such a beautiful city in a million years so their only chance is to steal it from their betters?
:mjpls:
Sigh, the burden of being number 1.
:siilaanyosmile:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It's that galla boy @Abba Sadacha and ''Waachis'' on somnet.
I saw that bug eyed savage defending Isaaq saying they were genocided a few months ago. I told him that I was Isaaq and what he was saying was pure fiction. I still had Puntland on my twitter bio.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

Look at all the morally upright Somalis calling for restraint and civility. Hooyadiin wassa. They are killing each other in tukaraq, las canood, xamar, gaalkacayo and kismayo and not a word about being tolerant of each other but a dirty oromo is fuked up and everyone turns into gaandhi.

Hypocrites. Oromoda layn goowrac ogy jiida. Hataa ilmaha uurka ju jira iyo duqayda cantabay yaan la cafin.:birdman: fuk the woman too.
this is most likely a lie. im in bosaso and i havent heard a word of this

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
This happened in bosaso if you read the post. Typical mj behavior. They only know how to show their strength to minorities. Even leelkase defeated them in gaalkacyo the other day :chrisfreshhah:
this is bosaso cause i recognized that guy who was dragging him. hes a crazy guy whos always in the middle of traffic. the oromo guy most likely was involved in an hit or run car accident. reer bosaso don't hurt forgeigners. they are the most welcoming ppl i know. the local business feed the oromo tahriibers.

Farm

VIP
this is bosaso cause i recognized that guy who was dragging him. hes a crazy guy whos always in the middle of traffic. the oromo guy most likely was involved in an hit or run car accident. reer bosaso don't hurt forgeigners. they are the most welcoming ppl i know. the local business feed the oromo tahriibers.

Why would they feed the infestation? That’s just asking for more rats to come!

giphy.gif

Shouldn’t we be feeding you know.... starving Somalis?

Last edited:
So the dir in dirdhabe are attacked?
@Saalax Bidaar kaalay you laangaab.

Yesterday you were telling me u wouldn't help big foots thinking the xoolo oromos were checking foot sizes. They are aattacking your people now, and unlike jigjiga, they karbaashed the dirs there.

Who is coming to your aid now jin ku wass.

No federal army yet
Onlf control afdheer, wardheer and shilaabo(not all of shilaabo).
Oromos turned their attention to dirdhabe, killing and looting Somalis there.
Aside from my anti ogadenness this is a victory against the Ethiopians well done to the ONLF

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
No federal army yet
Onlf control afdheer, wardheer and shilaabo(not all of shilaabo).
Oromos turned their attention to dirdhabe, killing and looting Somalis there.

No federal army?
People where talking about the army being there at the start of this conflict, did they get kicked out?
And is the onlf control of those regions legit? If so this could be a turning point for the somalis in K5.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Here is a reminder of the genocide being plotted by Oromo civilians in Harar.
The events in Somali Galbeed could trigger it.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
So the dir in dirdhabe are attacked?
@Saalax Bidaar kaalay you laangaab.

Yesterday you were telling me u wouldn't help big foots thinking the xoolo oromos were checking foot sizes. They are aattacking your people now, and unlike jigjiga, they karbaashed the dirs there.

Who is coming to your aid now jin ku wass.

I don’t give a shit about Dir wala big foots. :childplease:Wake me up when Oromos attack HY which is highly unlikely. Have fun with the Oromo hordes :duckr:

Btw they found Abdi Ileys’ shoe
8048FD7E-0AC4-4CF2-8F1E-1E104719F84B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts