HAYAAAAAAAAAAY! Alongside Dabcasar I filmed the interview with the alleged Arab “racist” Halal owner. Dabz almost attacked, I saved him. Come IN NOW!

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Other Arab shop owners observing from a distance be like.

Note to self: dont call your Somali customers abeed
giphy.gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
why dont they buy their groceries from Somali stores in the first place?
This is the million dollar question. I live in a city with only one Somali halaal shop and it's the only place my family knows. We've never set foot in Arab or Indian shops.

In a city with as many Somalis as Columbus, they have many more than just one Somali meat shop. Why would they ignore all of them and go straight to an ajnabi shop?

This isn't the first time Somalis have had their feelings hurt by Arabs. There was a restaurant in Minneapolis a few months ago that made some anti Somali comments despite Somalis being their number one customers. Somalis cried on social media and got them to apologize. I'm sure Somalis are back now and lining their pockets.

Why even go to these places in the first place when you have so many Somali owned alternatives? Why go through this same scenario over and over again? American Somalis are beginning to remind me of AAs who shop at indho yar shops and always return despite countless racist incidents.
We need a Somali butcher then and grocery shop
It's Columbus. They have multiple.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
If u ask me, i do not like this Daba guy. I see his tiktok . He is atrocious looking and sounding. He seem to appear like he is constantly constipated and has ramadhan fasting breath.

These Arabs also need to handle their customers with care. They need to treat Somalis like they are child of Africa. 68 i Q

In the olden days, Ethiopians and Somalis will be whipped if they mis-behaved

Its that stupid Darood mentality. I must admit seeing him act like that around Arabs was quite embarrassing. But that's only the older generation, their behavior around Arabs is cringe on so many different levels.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
How Somalis are gonna be going back to the shop after two days of outrage. :mjlol:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Imagine how awkward it gonna be when the cashier sees the women who jumped him asking for the price of hilib

And wont even ask for a discount after what happened. She'll probably apologize to him too:snoop:

Somali accent: "I like ur store, dont donthat again, we big customer here, we love u
, we come here make odkac, we like halal Arab. Bleease dont disrespectii us agyein"

Swipe swipe

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Niggas was so mad at Arabs for a moment that when Dacasar started chanting, "Laa ilaaha ila laah-" they all looked at him like :westbrookwtf: :kodaksmiley:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
And wont even ask for a discount after what happened. She'll probably apologize to him too:snoop:

Somali accent: "I like ur store, dont donthat again, we big customer here, we love u
, we come here make odkac, we like halal Arab. Bleease dont disrespectii us agyein"

Swipe swipe
Somali shops that got bad customer service and don't give a shit about their customers you never gonna see somalis protest like this

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is the million dollar question. I live in a city with only one Somali halaal shop and it's the only place my family knows. We've never set foot in Arab or Indian shops.

In a city with as many Somalis as Columbus, they have many more than just one Somali meat shop. Why would they ignore all of them and go straight to an ajnabi shop?

This isn't the first time Somalis have had their feelings hurt by Arabs. There was a restaurant in Minneapolis a few months ago that made some anti Somali comments despite Somalis being their number one customers. Somalis cried on social media and got them to apologize. I'm sure Somalis are back now and lining their pockets.

Why even go to these places in the first place when you have so many Somali owned alternatives? Why go through this same scenario over and over again? American Somalis are beginning to remind me of AAs who shop at indho yar shops and always return despite countless racist incidents.

How do you know so much about Ohio when you are in great ol' Canada?

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Apparently this wasnt the first time this Dhegacas store owner did this to his somali costumers. Not only does he verbally abuse them but he gets physical too.

skip to 1:40-5:06, and 6:17 if you want to see other Somali costumers sharing their experience of how they were treated in that store.

Wlh ever single outrage is justified. These guys literally be treating them like animals

Last edited:
I had to lower the volume suddenly when my eardrums went into a shock from female screams. Damn!

You don't wanna cross somali women man. Feel sorry for that Arab idiot who thought he was safe expressing his bigotry against Somalis. The beauty of speaking Arabic in this case came in handy.

Some of these Arabs are not Muslim Arabs but Druze and Christian. They milk the Arabic angle when operating in Islamic communities knowing Muslims respect Arabs for the sake of the prophet pbuh.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For me it is these kinds of instances that make me appreciate White people. Imagine White people, thru Gods grace, brought these arabs and somalis to their own lands. Isn't that something?

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

They are demented, there is no any other explanation. you can literally buy goats straight from farmers outside any American city and pay $20 to the slaughter house. bu bu bu arabka hilibkisa waa fresh.:snoop:na that shit is filthy n frozen at best

Last edited:
I'm a Minnesotan living in Ohio. Walaahi.....Ohio Somalis disgust me. So slimy and ghetto. No class, uncivilized xawayaans.:westbrookwtf:I'm glad I hail from the blessed land of Minnesota

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I keep telling you bro! Youd be disgusted if you set your foot in a Somali butcher. He has rotten meat in the fridge. His shop in a state of chaos like Somalia.

The Arabs have fresh meat and meat shops.

boycott! only shop from somali businesses from now on . why spend ur money somewhere ur not wanted ?? somalis need to wake up, hopefully this is gonna be an eye opener for them !

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I'm a Minnesotan living in Ohio. Walaahi.....Ohio Somalis disgust me. So slimy and ghetto. No class, uncivilized xawayaans.:westbrookwtf:I'm glad I hail from the blessed land of Minnesota

i only drove thru Columbus once and stopped at some Cafe in a raggedy ass shopping center. the whole place reeked Gaajo

Trending

Latest posts