HAYAAAAAAAAAAY! Alongside Dabcasar I filmed the interview with the alleged Arab “racist” Halal owner. Dabz almost attacked, I saved him. Come IN NOW!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm a Minnesotan living in Ohio. Walaahi.....Ohio Somalis disgust me. So slimy and ghetto. No class, uncivilized xawayaans.:westbrookwtf:I'm glad I hail from the blessed land of Minnesota

i am the only civilized one in this state.

how abt we link up :mugshotman:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
dude even some American wholesellers carry Halal but they only sell to businesses and restaurants. thats how we get ours here in Cali

Itsu demo futotta on'nanoko
Screenshot_2020-11-02 What does 太った (Futotta) mean in Japanese .png

:jaynerd:Why you calling me fat?

I heard most 90s era Ohio Somalis were the ones who were rejected asylum in Canada and those who followed them. There was apparently a mass exdous of Somalis in Toronto and Ottawa in the mid to late 90s. Half of the Somalis in my neighbourhood disappeared. Is there any truth to this @Grigori Rasputin

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I heard most 90s era Ohio Somalis were the ones who were rejected asylum in Canada and those who followed them. There was apparently a mass exdous of Somalis in Toronto and Ottawa in the mid to late 90s. Half of the Somalis in my neighbourhood disappeared. Is there any truth to this @Grigori Rasputin

1604346051306.png

Alluring

Sayonara
Why do somalis line arabs pockets with our money constantly. I know many Somali owned halal stores that barely get any public reception while the arab one who got exposed for calling somalis slurs on twitter is filled everyday?

Even the owner of Karmel mall is an Arab who is known for exploiting his renters at ridiculous prices but they just complain without any action. If another Somali had treated them like that, they would boycott immediately. So what is with this unnecessary respect for Arabs when they treat and exploit you like lint.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Unnecessary, should’ve just shopped at the Somali shop but will probably go back to him to.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do somalis line arabs pockets with our money constantly. I know many Somali owned halal stores that barely get any public reception while the arab one who got exposed for calling somalis slurs on twitter is filled everyday?

Even the owner of Karmel mall is an Arab who is known for exploiting his renters at ridiculous prices but they just complain without any action. If another Somali had treated them like that, they would boycott immediately. So what is with this unnecessary respect for Arabs when they treat and exploit you like lint.

1604350077846.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Thats correct

There are two groups of people here

1. new arrivals who got here in 2007 and after straight from Garbahaarey

2. A minority of Canadian rejects and Canadian females who got married to an Ohio-Geeljire

I'm a Minnesotan living in Ohio. Walaahi.....Ohio Somalis disgust me. So slimy and ghetto. No class, uncivilized xawayaans.:westbrookwtf:I'm glad I hail from the blessed land of Minnesota

Few of them experienced city life prior to coming to America. Whereas minnesota you find many who hail from a city before they came to the States. The badaw among us in MN gets checked that way since a more civilized culture among somalis is already established.

This is not to say Minnesota somalis were totally in the know about city life. Heard stories of some geeljires from Somali Galbeed tasting milk and poking the flour bags and sugar with their keys to actually see what was inside before they bought these items in CUB FOODS. That was about ten plus years ago when we had an influx of Somalis hailing from Galbeed.

Last edited:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Few of them experienced city life prior to coming to America. Whereas minnesota you find many who hail from a city before they came to the States. The badaw among us in MN gets checked that way since a more civilized culture among somalis is already established.

This is not to say Minnesota somalis were totally in the know about city life. Heard stories of some geeljires from Somali Galbeed tasting milk and poking the flour bags and sugar with their keys to actually see what was inside before they bought these items in CUB FOODS. That was about ten plus years ago when we had an influx of Somalis hailing from Galbeed.
:manny:gotta sample the goods if i am coughing up top dolla :trumpsmirk:

Trending