HAYAAAAAAAAAAY! Alongside Dabcasar I filmed the interview with the alleged Arab “racist” Halal owner. Dabz almost attacked, I saved him. Come IN NOW!

Why didn't they report the guy and let the police handle it. Also boycotting this store online & getting the word out that they are racist would do them more damage as a business. This type of behaviour will only be used against Somalis.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They have been watching too much of blm. What were they trying to achieve?

It was mayhem and a witch hunt.

I’ve came out of that fiasco with a further conviction that our women are a raging unrelenting impulsive driven lunatics.

They are so easy to become cults.

It was mayhem and a witch hunt.

I’ve came out of that fiasco with a further conviction that our women are a raging unrelenting impulsive driven lunatics.

They are so easy to become cults.
Low information people are easy to rile up. Add that to what they been watching last 12 months of people violently protesting they are following suit.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
7u62o93wm9w21.png

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED

BEAUTIFUL never disrespect the SOMALI QUEENS

DIRTY SHARMOOT ARABS are called sand by USA army Arabs lost a war in 6 days to Israel how dare they think they are superior they are the weakest link in the Muslim world and without oil they are just monkeys on top of camels

LONG LIVE SOMALIS

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Wtf , yet you Americans call us Africans uncivilised ,barbaric and inarticulate eventhough this video speaks volumes.

Smh, I can never understand why people in first world countries resort to animistic behaviours, is this where you collect your foodstamps and bite the hands that feed you lol

On a second thought , I think I won't be considering to relocate to wherever these chimps congregate
War bisinka reer Muqdisho are not even capable of this, this is some tier 5 xayaawanimo lol

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Chimping out to counter racism :mjpls:
I'm convinced American Somalis are actually an entirely new subspecies of great apes. Very social animals and are powerful in groups (especially the female counterpart). Their kind has a penchant for looting and rioting due to their lack of critical thinking, an effect multiplied when these creatures congregate into herds.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This was really bad to see

The arab got a point though if they beat the guy where's the cop report and medical report?

Trending