HAYAAAAAAAAAAY! Alongside Dabcasar I filmed the interview with the alleged Arab “racist” Halal owner. Dabz almost attacked, I saved him. Come IN NOW!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ohio Halimos are weird and thuggish by nature, all this because of a store owner calling them a *****,***** is kinda a compliment to me, too sensitive dark bunnies.

"Ohio Halimos are weird and thuggish by nature:

Say it again

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
thats why i dont let my female family members go to the store. i get a list and boom done in no time. there may be more than quick shopping going on here I suspect this is where somali women informally socialize

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Everything happens for a reason. The arabs have to realize they are not in their pathetic country tho. Their racist nature has no space in America. You will be checked.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Everything happens for a reason. The arabs have to realize they are not in their pathetic country tho. Their racist nature has no space in America. You will be checked.
They have ruined thier buisness, the concept of a customer is always right is foreign to them. Somali women bring 95% plus of thier revenues. If i was the owner, i will take any crap from a community I'm making that much money. We are talking about millions every year just with the meat department.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They have ruined thier buisness, the concept of a customer is always right is foreign to them. Somali women bring 95% plus of thier revenues. If i was the owner, i will take any crap from a community I'm making that much money. We are talking about millions every year just with the meat department.

We need a Somali butcher then and grocery shop

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴

If I know Somalis well then i know as soon as this shit settles down and no one is talking about it .They'll end up going back to the same fucking business. We only stay hype for 48hrs, then we keep it moving
Smh

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If I know Somalis well then i know as soon as this shit settles down and no one is talking about it .They'll end up going back to the same fucking business. We only stay hype for 48hrs, then we keep it moving
Smh

It is a sad trait we have walaahi. We need to hold grudges like the Jews do

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For sure, the ones i have seen in OH, MN and San Diego lack good service. They need to do better. All these money could have been going to Somali shops.

Minnesota has countless of Somali butchers and grocery shops. The most unkept adheer runs a shop or butcher for years. Maybe Ohio welfare system is not refugeee friendly

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
It is a sad trait we have walaahi. We need to hold grudges like the Jews do

Somalis only hold grudges against other Somalis. If we were anything like the Jews, we'd be a superpower, but instead. We got folks like Dabacasar who believes hes an Arab and goes out his way to protect these people, we got folks who'll only remember what you did to them in 1991, but they wont remember what this Arab dude did to them a week from now. Instead they'd probably be in there, all up in his shop cracking silly jokes like, "You didn't see that protest happening uh-" swipe.swipe and purchases his merchandise.
Crazy I tell you.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Minnesota has countless of Somali butchers and grocery shops. The most unkept adheer runs a shop or butcher for years. Maybe Ohio welfare system is not refugeee friendly
The Arab will have fresh meat with 3-4 meat cutters ready to provide good service. Some somali stores you will find the butcher and cashier is the same person with hilib that was slaughtered 2 decades ago. I'm afraid as @Amazonian said, they will go back to this Arab soon.

:pachah1:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis only hold grudges against other Somalis. If we were anything like the Jews, we'd be a superpower, but instead. We got folks like Dabacasar who believes hes an Arab and goes out his way to protect these people, we got folks who'll only remember what you did to them in 1991, but they wont remember what that Arab dude did to them a week from now. Instead they'd probably be in there, all up in his shop cracking silly jokes like, "You didn't see that protest happening uh-" swipe.swipe and purchases his merchandise.
Crazy I tell you.

If u ask me, i do not like this Daba guy. I see his tiktok . He is atrocious looking and sounding. He seem to appear like he is constantly constipated and has ramadhan fasting breath.

These Arabs also need to handle their customers with care. They need to treat Somalis like they are child of Africa. 68 i Q

In the olden days, Ethiopians and Somalis will be whipped if they mis-behaved

Trending

Latest posts