HAYAAAAAAAAAAY! Alongside Dabcasar I filmed the interview with the alleged Arab “racist” Halal owner. Dabz almost attacked, I saved him. Come IN NOW!

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
if believe u some shitty apology is going to make any change or a short term decline in the companies stocks ur wrong
somalis make up a big portion of his costumers since its a halal shop, and he isn't running some big corporation where this wouldn't effect him. He is obviously gonna lose a lot from this. Boycotting is gonna hurt him in the long run. Also I dont believe anyone is expecting an apology from him

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
waryaa why did the video recording suspiciously cut while you were interviewing the carab store owner @Grigori Rasputin????

don't tell me he gave you a free falafels in order to deny the allegations on his behalf :farmajoyaab:

:hemad: :diddyass: He knew I was African, after he quietly handed me something I walked outside to calm the xoolo

keep in mind that I didn’t sell an ocean.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
"Why are we here?" Philosophers been trying to figure that out for thousands of years.

Rasputin is obviously there for the Habaryar.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
"Why are we here?" Philosophers been trying to figure that out for thousands of years.

Rasputin is obviously there for the Habaryar.

That girl was a certified SJW. Screaming on the megaphone but when approached by the local news she got nervous. I told to just don’t do it if you are scared. But she wanted to do it, I tried to help her and encourage her but when the guy was ready to interview she goes “why are we here horta”:jcoleno::jcoleno:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
@Grigori Rasputin am anxiously waiting the whole report
1604281889392.png

keep the update bro. am tired of looking at the screen. nvm am going Dabcasar live

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What is this all about. Still didn't get it!

a xaliimo alleges that called her a B (in Arabic) so a geeljire understood them and confronted them. According to the Geeljires they beat up the dude and had him arrested.

however, as me and Dabz interviewed them they swore to god and actually said something legitimate. They asked for medical papers since the Geeljires are saying he was hospitalized. They also asked for a police report if they ever arrested him.

in my humble opinion a confrontation happened and Geeljires exaggerated it.

Trending

Latest posts