Have you ever seen a young Somali couple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
al-Tirmidhi (1456), Abu Dawood (4462)and Ibn Maajah (2561) narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi

You can say you don’t agree but there’s plenty of places that mention the punishment of gays, also just use your brain if extra maritalsex is punished by stoning you think being gay is less of a sin?:kanyehmm:
Sxb there is quite an argument between scholars ranging from stoning to the punishment of 100 lashes I'm not making stuff up sxb

If she's a lesbian sure. That would give my mom the dream wedding she has always wanted to plan for me. :fantasia2:

Could you ever even marry an asexual or a woman who doesnt really care about men and just wants her parents to get off her back. Honestly sometimes I think maybe I should just marry a guy who is not sexually attracted to me so I can live my life (travel, move out,) without people cussing out my mom.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I haven't still. That's funny not gonna lie. We all date around, then marry each other. :siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:

Only once. They looked like they were in their early 20s and the guy was pushing the buggy whilst they were shopping. The only time I see Somalis together r on youtube.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Sxb there is quite an argument between scholars ranging from stoning to the punishment of 100 lashes I'm not making stuff up sxb

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death.

— Sunan Abu Dawood, 38:4448

It's explicitly stated in the Hadiths, so I'm not sure as to where the confusion is exactly coming from.

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death.

— Sunan Abu Dawood, 38:4448

It's explicitly stated in the Hadiths, so I'm not sure as to where the confusion is exactly coming from.

Even though not related to this, I do have doubts about stoning being the punishment for the married adulterer or adulteress, let alone for sodomy.

I know that majority of scholars agree that stoning is the punishment, but as always with almost all cases,there are some disagreement between the scholars. I have heard some pretty good arguments against it from some scholars. For me the strongest one being that there is a verse in the Quran( surah Nisaa I think) describing the punishment for a married adulteress female that got married while being a slave is half of what the normal married adulteress would get.Now, if the punishment would be stoning, how do you halve the punishment? People interested in discussion about certain laws in Islam should search it in Arabic as you will find far more interesting discussions than in English.

Even though there are hadiths that supports stoning for married adulterer, I have heard some scholars raise some points against the most popular one used in justifying it. I don't know about the others though. I still do believe in hadiths and I do think that they are very important, but I feel that many scholars take the authenticity for many hadiths for granted.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Even though not related to this, I do have doubts about stoning being the punishment for the married adulterer or adulteress, let alone for sodomy.

I know that majority of scholars agree that stoning is the punishment, but as always with almost all cases,there are some disagreement between the scholars. I have heard some pretty good arguments against it from some scholars. For me the strongest one being that there is a verse in the Quran( surah Nisaa I think) describing the punishment for a married adulteress female that got married while being a slave is half of what the normal married adulteress would get.Now, if the punishment would be stoning, how do you halve the punishment? People interested in discussion about certain laws in Islam should search it in Arabic as you will find far more interesting discussions than in English.

Even though there are hadiths that supports stoning for married adulterer, I have heard some scholars raise some points against the most popular one used in justifying it. I don't know about the others though. I still do believe in hadiths and I do think that they are very important, but I feel that many scholars take the authenticity for many hadiths for granted.

Hmm, I'm interested in hearing the case against Islamic stonings. Abu Dawood's collections are considered universally to be canonical and authentic and I have yet to hear sources state otherwise. I don't know how enslaved adultresses were dealt with historically, but that would be intriguing to find out.

Could you ever even marry ⁸an asexual or a woman who doesnt really care about men and just wants her parents to get off her back. Honestly sometimes I think maybe I should just marry a guy who is not sexually attracted to me so I can live my life (travel, move out,) without people cussing out my mom.
Marry a simp

Could you ever even marry an asexual or a woman who doesnt really care about men and just wants her parents to get off her back. Honestly sometimes I think maybe I should just marry a guy who is not sexually attracted to me so I can live my life (travel, move out,) without people cussing out my mom.
Why are folks cussing out your mom for

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I could do that. Get a couple children and divorce 2 years later :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts