Have you ever seen a young Somali couple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm not flamboyant... Pretty sure my dad would be in jail for murder if I showed any hint of gayness haha. That's rather sad than funny but... ya know...got laugh at life sometimes.
I am not gonna lie I had many convos with Somali dads and they said if my son was gay i'd kill him. I know it's very sad, but Islamically you are to he stoned or thrown off a high building so i see nothing wrong with that.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I need to get married and have two children before I'm 30...

I think 16-24 is considered young.
Really? The problem with your community is they party too hard and are promiscuous lol you hardly see young gay couples that are married.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I am not gonna lie I had many convos with Somali dads and they said if my son was gay i'd kill him. I know it's very sad, but Islamically you are to he stoned or thrown off a high building so i see nothing wrong with that.
Usually when someone finds something to be sad they believe an injustice was done, yet you see 'nothing wrong with it'. So do you really think it's 'very sad'?

I think young is under 22. Once you’re above 22 then you are no longer young but close to middle age. After 30 there is no fun in life.

There is no fun in life if you are 24, married and with children. Don’t know why girls choose to cut of their life so quickly, especially when they live in the developed western world where money and opportunity is rife. Why succumb to familial pressure to marry so young?

NotMyL

VIP
I think young is under 22. Once you’re above 22 then you are no longer young but close to middle age. After 30 there is no fun in life.
upload_2019-5-1_9-38-0.gif

Aaegal

Really? The problem with your community is they party too hard and are promiscuous lol you hardly see young gay couples that are married.

Straight people are just as promiscuous lol...

The older generation didn't get married as much because it was taboo and illegal. So there was really no point. The younger guys now are more into LTR's and marriage.

Usually when someone finds something to be sad they believe an injustice was done, yet you see 'nothing wrong with it'. So do you really think it's 'very sad'?
I mean it's sad that we have stone another lost brother, but again i fully believe in what Islam says so i agree with that ruling

World

VIP
There is no fun in life if you are 24, married and with children. Don’t know why girls choose to cut of their life so quickly, especially when they live in the developed western world where money and opportunity is rife. Why succumb to familial pressure to marry so young?
24?

There are girls I went school with who are 19-20 that are getting married. :damn:

NotMyL

VIP
It’s only not fun for the those that got married to run away from hooyo’s house. I was 24, finished with college and had a good job. I chose to get married, and now have a partner who I travel the world with and plan life with, marriage is a blessing.

World

VIP
Don’t see what’s the rush really. Why not go out and live your life? Get educated? Develop a secure career?
They go uni as well but as a man I can’t imagine being 20 and married when I’ve hardly experienced life. My mum was paying my phone bill half a year ago. :dead:

Marriage is too much responsibility, I will get married when I’m 30-35 inshallah.

NotMyL

VIP
Straight people are just as promiscuous lol...

The older generation didn't get married as much because it was taboo and illegal. So there was really no point. The younger guys now are more into LTR's and marriage.
That’s good then, do you have a type? Or I should say is there a race you wouldn’t date:siilaanyolaugh:

They go uni as well but as a man I can’t imagine being 20 and married when I’ve hardly experienced life. My mum was paying my phone bill half a year ago. :dead:

Marriage is too much responsibility, I will get married when I’m 30-35 inshallah.

Smart man dont rush into a marriage if you are a man in the west.

It’s only not fun for the those that got married to run away from hooyo’s house. I was 24, finished with college and had a good job. I chose to get married, and now have a partner who I travel the world with and plan life with, marriage is a blessing.

You're lucky. I’m glad things turned out great for you. I live with my parents and little siblings and as the eldest daughter, I’m basically a free child minder. This autumn I plan to move out on my own, build upon my independence and experience freedom as an adult for the first time. I have no intention of marriage.

That’s exactly what I thought. Youngsters nowadays are getting married without being finanaically stable and with a secure, professional job. I know a couple who married at age 18 for the fun of it and divorced six months later, and a child was soon born to them after the divorce. :gucciwhat: Marriage is a responsibility and it’s a bit worrying how people have disregarded that aspect of it.

NotMyL

VIP
You're lucky. I’m glad things turned out great for you. I live with my parents and little siblings and as the eldest daughter, I’m basically a free child minder. This autumn I plan to move out on my own, build upon my independence and experience freedom as an adult for the first time. I have no intention of marriage.
I think some women think of marriage as a trap, same with men I should add. If you can’t imagine doing the things you love with your partner then they’re not the right person. I honestly do all the things I did before I got married, not much changed. Of course when kids come is when things will change but right now we are both not ready for it.

Why are you moving out? You could stay and save a lot of money. If experience is what you are looking for go travel for like 6 months, see the world instead of being stuck paying for bills.

NotMyL

VIP
I don't have a racial preference. Just gotta be smart, good looking, fit and loyal :p
But would you prefer someone with the same struggles as you? like dating a cadaan guy who knew he was gay from the age 4 and his whole family accepts him must be weird right?

Aaegal

But would you prefer someone with the same struggles as you? like dating a cadaan guy who knew he was gay from the age 4 and his whole family accepts him must be weird right?

The place I live is like 95% cadaan so it's what I've got to deal with until I move to a better place. That's why I don't date atm. I see myself ending up with a latino or arab guy tho :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending