Have you ever seen a young Somali couple?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Young people today are broke. Broke and live in London. Lol

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I remember a friend of mine showed me how people from Cambridge and Oxford were applying for a position that he opened. This guy makes signs for roads and building lol. What's going on? They not only broke but broken.

:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Sol

?
Know one guy who got married during first year uni and quite a few after finishing uni

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
My mom keeps getting invited to weddings for 20 somethings whose parents she knows... I'll visit her and she starts pressuring me to get married.

giphy.gif

I mostly see white, indho yar and timo jileec couples hanging around London. I’ve hardly seen a young Somali or Black/Caribbean couple. Speaks volumes in itself.

Kratos

Sonder
Well Somalis don't really date obviously. I have seen one married couple around my age though (20ish) and it looked really weird to me

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somalis don't hold hands or do public displays of affection so you wouldn't recognize a married couple even if you saw one.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I did once on the subway. The two love birds were showing mild PSA.

No I'm not flamboyant... Pretty sure my dad would be in jail for murder if I showed any hint of gayness haha. That's rather sad than funny but... ya know...got laugh at life sometimes.

Sending you all the best. You seem like a nice guy, it’s a shame you have to suffer like that.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Whats considered young? I’m 25, my husband is 26. I have friends same age and married.

World

VIP
I have noticed that other Muslim ethnicities do date each other and have boyfriend/girlfriends but they don’t around

Whereas Somalis don’t really do dating but they around, going clubbing and dh*lonimo is rife. Like we took the most degenerate ghetto part of western culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending