Have you ever seen a young Somali couple?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
As nosey as Somalis are if a young married couple where outside holding hands they would assume they’re bf and gf

I think there’s many young married but they lowkey

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
That's right. Allah does not hold people accountable for their sick thoughts, only their actions.
But being gay is not just having sick thoughts about the same sex, it’s also saying out loud I prefer the same sex. Even the closeted gays tell at least one other person about their sexuality whether it’s online or in person. Of course if you are talking about just having sick thoughts without acting on it or talking about it, I agree with you

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
But being gay is not just having sick thoughts about the same sex, it’s also saying out loud I prefer the same sex. Even the closeted gays tell at least one other person about their sexuality whether it’s online or in person. Of course if you are talking about just having sick thoughts without acting on it or talking about it, I agree with you
I don't think it's a sin to say it out loud as long as one does not act on it. The sin is when someone promotes or commits zina.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Committing zina is the same exact punishment as having gay sex. Don't know why so much western muslims aren't aware of that.:damedamn:
They don't realize the danger in spreading the false notion that simply being gay is haraam. It's how you end up with people like @Aaegal leaving the diin when all he had to do was keep his futo closed.
:francis:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
:meleshame:

Do you hate me?

Aaegal

They don't realize the danger in spreading the false notion that simply being gay is haraam. It's how you end up with people like @Aaegal leaving the diin when all he had to do was keep his futo closed.
:francis:
My sexuality is like #4 on the list of why I left... For a while I was Muslim and gay haha

Aaegal

@TheShinning

It’s for London folks. I see plenty of young married ones here too. For London folks, they’ve adopted the Salafi misyar marriages. Google misyar marriages.
Do Somali people do that whole get married just to have sex thing? Is that even legal in Islam? I know arabs do that.

What's a young couple? am 32 wifes 26. I was 25 when I got married she was 21. Always independent, both got masters. Working in good jobs upper middle salary moved to a Muslim country 4 beautiful full somali children couldn't have it any another way.

My advice to the boys get married after 25 and after you have some money to pay for that wedding.

Girls get married as soon as you finish university. Get that degree but don't wait too long. The older a girl is the harder it gets later to find the right partner the best guys don't want a 27 -30 year old wife. Not to mention the clock is ticking and the longer you leave it the harder it is to conceive. I know woman who finally got married at 33 but so many miscarriages doctors told her she should've done it in her 20s.

Ps there are thousands of young somali couples in the West. A whole new generation!

your maths is dodgy, do you not know your wifes real age:drakelaugh:

You have aged 6 years but she has only aged 4 years.

Allahumma bariik lahum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts