have you ever lied about your ethnicity?

GemState

36/21
VIP
Somalis got self-hate issues, this is unsurprising. Just like how Maya Jama lied about how she wasn't half Somali kkk

Looks like people on here are more like Maya Jama than they thought
At least Maya Jama could get away with it because she is actually half white. I've seen the most 101% Somali looking girls claim to be half Jamaican and half Colombian while wearing a Hijab :deadosama: .

The Self-hate runs deep walle kkk

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I once trolled an oday when he asked me where I was from by saying "Nin Eriteriyaan ban ahay, adeer."

posing a fun question for u zoom aliens maanto ❤, the trending is looking gaajo asf with topics from hella days ago

have you ever lied about your ethnicity to get out of a situation, to avoid somalinimo til i dhimo contact, or just for shts and giggles?

i am guilty of this. the most common is uber. im a honorary habeesha growing up, and was sudani for a bit. this is for uncles mainly. i dont do this anymore just in case the faarax abti asks me why i like my meat raw and make me vomit.

ive also lied to dudes before lol. when dusty faaraxs approach with the 'you somali' line, i usually lie. this is cause for some reason faaraxs are not like other men, if ur not interested they dont care, ur somalinimo automatically means in their eyes u have a duty to entertain them. i dont lie to cute faaraxs tho. the only time i lied to a cute faarax is when he had a thing against somali girls (from trauma i can only assume, we are dad waalan). but that was when i was younger, and he was a legit 10 in my eyes so didnt care about lying.

when i am on vacation its funnt what people think i am, especially in places where there are no somalis. i went mexico before, and hella people assumed i was latina (not white latin, dominican). now that i think about it, in some US places i get dominican too. i never entertain it cause i know 0 spanish.

answer ahead! (or dont, in that case, choke 😘)
I always say I am Somali but most people assume I'm oromo or something

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
All the time. I don't claim somali with somali strangers at all. I'm carribean or sudani with them niggas
giphy.gif

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Sweden is f deadbeat the language is awful the people f boring I wish I was in the UK so I can have fun and teach this weak Somali how to bully madows,

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Yes. I tell them I’m ‘Mali (sounds like Molly) and that I’m the character they’re looking for in that Cedric Gervais song. Gullible stupid white people fall for it all the time.

Trending