have you ever lied about your ethnicity?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
posing a fun question for u zoom aliens maanto ❤, the trending is looking gaajo asf with topics from hella days ago

have you ever lied about your ethnicity to get out of a situation, to avoid somalinimo til i dhimo contact, or just for shts and giggles?

i am guilty of this. the most common is uber. im a honorary habeesha growing up, and was sudani for a bit. this is for uncles mainly. i dont do this anymore just in case the faarax abti asks me why i like my meat raw and make me vomit.

ive also lied to dudes before lol. when dusty faaraxs approach with the 'you somali' line, i usually lie. this is cause for some reason faaraxs are not like other men, if ur not interested they dont care, ur somalinimo automatically means in their eyes u have a duty to entertain them. i dont lie to cute faaraxs tho. the only time i lied to a cute faarax is when he had a thing against somali girls (from trauma i can only assume, we are dad waalan). but that was when i was younger, and he was a legit 10 in my eyes so didnt care about lying.

when i am on vacation its funnt what people think i am, especially in places where there are no somalis. i went mexico before, and hella people assumed i was latina (not white latin, dominican). now that i think about it, in some US places i get dominican too. i never entertain it cause i know 0 spanish.

answer ahead! (or dont, in that case, choke 😘)

There is no way my oversized somali ego and pride would ever let me claim any other ethnicity.:fittytousand:

It’s goes against the farax playbook for an halimo walk pass you without you approaching her. :manny:

It's only Somalis who do that stuff. The rest have the guts to confront their annoying elders without claiming other ethnicities. We need to brave up when a Somali elder asks too many questions

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
It's only Somalis who do that stuff. The rest have the guts to confront their annoying elders without claiming other ethnicities. We need to brave up when a Somali elder asks too many questions

sometimes we cannot be bothered. if im on an uber home after a long work day, i cant be bothered to hadhal with a stranger just cause we share ethnicity. i make sure i tip all somalis too, so the least they could do is not annoy me.

sometimes we cannot be bothered. if im on an uber home after a long work day, i cant be bothered to hadhal with a stranger just cause we share ethnicity. i make sure i tip all somalis too, so the least they could do is not annoy me.

I see. If I'm tired I just put my overhead headphones on and Wiz through my phone. If his iq is around 68 he will get the hint, if lower he will continue to speak and I'll blank him :russ: :russ:

You have every right to ignore them but don’t hate on a farax taking a chance, after all most of us only have eyes for halimo’s even though most of them will give you the death stare. :drakekidding:

Anytime someone asks me my ethnicity, I tell them to guess. 9 outta 10 times they guess correctly. I am unmistakably somali :pachah1:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
When that habaryar in a hurry suddenly isn't in a hurry anymore and stares at you awkwardly and menacingly, I turn out to be Tesfaye and hit her with ጥሬ ሥጋ እፈልጋለሁ and she responds "Yahuuu, ha na cunin"

works 100%

Trending

Latest posts