have you ever lied about your ethnicity?

Nacaala tuula alaykh :mjcry:
My passport don’t lie
giphy.gif

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
No one is mistaking a xalimo for a latina simmer down nayaa

Lmao don’t naaya me stranger

do u know how latinas look like in real life? Outside of ? When i was in New York hella people mistakened me for Dominican. It’s not a compliment either, somalis are superior (the women at least)

google is free saaxib, if u have no access then here:
A56D7A9F-2071-455C-A987-C9EC2EB42C0B.jpeg

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Yes, multiple times. Depends on situtation, sometimes I’m amhari, and sometimes I’m Indonesian or Malay

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Thing with me is I get mistaken for Eritrean all the time. In London where I’m from there’s a large Ethio/Eritrean population some niggas be straight up speaking Amhara or Tigrinya to me and I’m like look nigga please I’m a noble Somaal :nahgirl:

So to answer your question if I ever do something wrong I’m gonna claim I’m Eritrean to save Somali image but that’s the only time I’d hypothetically claim somebody else ethnicity :mjlol:

Nope, I always insist I'm Somali even though people refuse to be believe me (since I'm an cadcad and people can't figure out my ethnicity unless I tell them)

Never.

On the contrary, I've always been the type of Somali to say at functions "now let me teach you our traditional dances, this one is from this and that part of the Somali peninsular".

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Sorry I lied. I now remember a time where I lied about being Somali....... only once tho and I promise i didn’t claim Ethiopia :kanyehmm:it was a very very sticky situation I didn’t have a choice :kendrickcry:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Somalis got self-hate issues, this is unsurprising. Just like how Maya Jama lied about how she wasn't half Somali kkk

Looks like people on here are more like Maya Jama than they thought

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I only tell people I'm Somali. Never felt the need to lie about my ethnicity. It's not like I'm not going into witness protections.

No why would i lie about my ethnicity ? its childish, stupid and just plain cringe.

Infact its the opposite people think i am lying when i tell them i am somali.

They say you are not dark, super skinny or have a receding hairline.

People think somalis look universally the same but we don't.

:mugshotman:

Trending