Have you also observed how hot blonds are into Somali Guys in Northern Europe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These British guys grew up in heavily ethnic populated area in projects aka council homes. The only blondes or Europeans they see are polish economic migrants. The worst of them are those who live in Birmingham, they live among a sea of South Asians. It’s like living in Calcutta or Peshawar.
Oh please the British/Australian girls are worldwide known for being ugly

@Kodeen

Indeed when you live in a poor ghetto area, but when you go to school & hang with them, the Korean, Latina or the Sri Lankan seems to be exotic. To each their own.

No. In London if you want to impress your hoodrat friends you get a light mixed girl with curly hair and terrible make up. Blonde middle class chick is more in the line of established and integrated

When I went to the Nordic countries, all the refugees were settled in a corner to their own like in Rikenby and the only time they meet other Swedes are their teachers, doctors or the cops when they arrest them. They’ve to wait till they finish high school and meet them in university if they are lucky or in nightclubs.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't like blondes and Nordic girls belong to their men.

Geeljires can't stand a chance against a viking tbh but in this age of feminism, white women think it's cool to date a black dude and it's kinda sad tbh because they don't view black males as human beings but rather as "cool" and "fashion".

Would rather marry a girl i know from Djibouti, but she's muslim.

I like men with dark here walal

No colour requirement in terms of race as long as it’s not a Pakistani etc

You girls have a stealth advantage. A somali girl can have a West African fetish and it's considered fine. A kind normal faarax is into blondes and the eurocentric card is played. You guys have been abusing the anti-Black cars for too long.

No more pc bs #BlondeIsBeautiful

Muji

VIP
You girls have a stealth advantage. A somali girl can have a West African fetish and it's considered fine. A kind normal faarax is into blondes and the eurocentric card is played. You guys have been abusing the anti-Black cars for too long.

No more pc bs #BlondeIsBeautiful

Kodeen I’m just trolling walal I couldn’t give a dam if you were into barbie

Just don’t be upset if I close my eyes and imagine I’m with Michael B Jordan when I’m with you

Kodeen I’m just trolling walal I couldn’t give a dam if you were into barbie

Just don’t be upset if I close my eyes and imagine I’m with Michael B Jordan when I’m with you

Ok, but can you say blonde is beautiful with me? I want to see if you burst into flames

Muji

VIP
Ok, but can you say blonde is beautiful with me? I want to see if you burst into flames

Walal how do you compare to Michael B Jordan, if you stood next to him? They would probably think you were his cleaner somaha

Muji

VIP
@AussieHustler What is your type? You generally go against the grain of whatever the average geeljire stands for. I bet you're into South Asian girls

He is a commit phobe who only likes casual sex wouldn’t be surprised if it itches down there

Do you want to be like him walal? As dumb as you are at least you carry around a sense of innocence. Don’t lose it.

Every question you've asked me I have sincerely answered. Even when you put me on the spot in front of CaliSomali about lipsing minge. Now you mock me to my face. Ridiculous and unnecessary

He is a commit phobe who only likes casual sex wouldn’t be surprised if it itches down there

Do you want to be like him walal? As dumb as you are at least you carry around a sense of innocence. Don’t lose it.

No, I do not. And thank you, that's very kind of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending