Have you also observed how hot blonds are into Somali Guys in Northern Europe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Of course. Your their black guys. They want to look cool and hip. Mashallah enjoy it! you would''t want to be cursed here in the third world Uk with self hating females and ugly Madows and ugly cadaans everywhere surrounding you.

Mashalaah enjoy haraam mia yaa Yaccuub?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
When I was younger (a year ago), I use to have a thing for white people. Not only romantically attracted to them, but I intentionally surrounded myself with white friends---it was pretty toxic. One white friend to me was like having 4 Somali friends, despite the very glaring fact that I had almost nothing in common with these white friends. Anyways, I've decided to cut off those relationships and learn to not to worship white people and surround myself with people who have the same deen as me (or even have a deen, as all my white friends were agnostic/atheist). I do feel very bad, howeve; I avoid talking to my former white friends at school, turning to the opposite direction every time they so much as even look at me. Now that it hits me, I remember my one friend talking all the time about how he constantly struggled with social anxiety and depression. Ah, shit, I feel terrible for ditching him. Why did you make this thread...

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance walal

Why do you think I attract men like the kangaroo ? I want to be a fly repellent
Aussie is the sort of man that will bend over backwards to please a woman his views are similar to women he is a feminist he will make a good slave in the plantation, i say use his resources then discard off him swiftly and remorselessly and move on to the next disposable man, theres no rest for the wicked kkk

Muji

VIP
Aussie is the sort of man that will bend over backwards to please a woman his views are similar to women he is a feminist he will make a good slave in the plantation, i say use his resources then discard off him swiftly and remorselessly and move on to the next disposable man, theres no rest for the wicked kkk

You’re right

I will use him like the tampon he brought me from the shop and throw him away when I’m done

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Attachments

• 58a9bf65666ac9be0eace170_58abc839b88a2b260f8c16c8_320.jpg
    58a9bf65666ac9be0eace170_58abc839b88a2b260f8c16c8_320.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending