Have you also observed how hot blonds are into Somali Guys in Northern Europe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's just so bizar I mean why just only Blonds ? and not average looking blonds but only hot blonds ? any other guy here who has the same experience ? they will try to eat you like food it's amazing.
Of course. Your their black guys. They want to look cool and hip. Mashallah enjoy it! you would''t want to be cursed here in the third world Uk with self hating females and ugly Madows and ugly cadaans everywhere surrounding you.

Of course. Your their black guys. They want to look cool and hip. Mashallah enjoy it! you would''t want to be cursed here in the third world Uk with self hating females and ugly Madows and ugly cadaans everywhere surrounding you.
I visited London in the summer of 2014 I was surprised at the lack of good looking girls, the Whites The Indians The Blacks all looked disgusting. Even the Somali Girls were boring looking.

I visited London in the summer of 2014 I was surprised at the lack of good looking girls, the Whites The Indians The Blacks all looked disgusting. Even the Somali Girls were boring looking.
Trust me! and yet some canadian faraxs see a few and think we aren't cursed. The real exodus will be to reer canada to cuff out the baddies there.

Go preach to the black community about over sexualising females. Come back to us when we are making music videos depicting strong females shaking their booties.

:nahgirl::bell:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
it's just so bizar I mean why just only Blonds ? and not average looking blonds but only hot blonds ? any other guy here who has the same experience ? they will try to eat you like food it's amazing.

Lmaoo i think its because they are generally just more liberal and more openminded.
im currently banging this finee blonde chick:banderas:

Last edited:
These British guys grew up in heavily ethnic populated area in projects aka council homes. The only blondes or Europeans they see are polish economic migrants. The worst of them are those who live in Birmingham, they live among a sea of South Asians. It’s like living in Calcutta or Peshawar.

Status
Not open for further replies.