Have you also observed how hot blonds are into Somali Guys in Northern Europe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right, I went travelling around Europe last year and the amount of times I had Northern European ie Irish and Denmark and Sweden as well but their not Northern I think? Times men flirting with me was a lot! and they were SO GOOD LOOKING idk whats in the water there but Canadian guys look so ugly in comparison. Though i'm not quite keen on blondes, I much prefer men with dark hair and light eyes.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Your right, I went travelling around Europe last year and the amount of times I had Northern European men flirting with me was a lot! and they were SO GOOD LOOKING idk whats in the water there but Canadian guys look so ugly in comparison. Though i'm not quite keen on blondes, I much prefer men with dark hair and light eyes.

That doesnt mean anything, heck even donkeys flirt with women. Only when the women are flirting with the man does it count

That doesnt mean anything, heck even donkeys flirt with women. Only when the women are flirting with the man does it count

You are either extremely sexist or have a very warped perception, men don't go up to a woman they don't find attractive and flirt with her and women don't either so what is the difference? Are you mad? Jealous of white men?

The type of men I saw there were insane, how do I find men who look like this at every corner in Canada?
8fb5ae65399b4cbb41e1f99ff6b01c9f.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The type of men I saw there were insane, how do I find men who look like this at every corner in Canada?
8fb5ae65399b4cbb41e1f99ff6b01c9f.jpg

Before the migrants in Northern Europe, these people were homogenous. That's why they have a unique phenotype.
If they mix with blacks, it would kill their master race DNA.

And you think the ugliest guys can't? The reason they come to you guys is because they think yall are packing
russ.png

Little do they know
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
. . .

Before the migrants in Northern Europe, these people were homogenous. That's why they have a unique phenotype.
If they mix with blacks, it would kill their master race DNA.

Half Somali half white kids always look superior and tend to look exotic unless the Somali half looks fucked up

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
And you think the ugliest guys can't? The reason they come to you guys is because they think yall are packing
russ.png

Little do they know
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
. . .

Ugliest niggas can't, tbh
With the new age of dating ; Tinder and so on, you can't get a date if you ugly.
It's worst if you are short.
A fat ugly girl can still get it tbh

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Half Somali half white kids always look superior and tend to look exotic unless the Somali half looks fucked up

Superior? It's a mutt, it won't belong to neither of both races. Nordics won't accept it and Somalis will be against! Nordics have great genetics due to Natural Selection and Sexual Selection. Tall, really unique looking, can survive really cold climate, kinda hairy and lactose tolerent and strong people!

I would say, it will be better off if we don't mix with them.

Ugliest niggas can't, tbh
With the new age of dating ; Tinder and so on, you can't get a date if you ugly.
It's worst if you are short.
A fat ugly girl can still get it tbh

Do you think a good looking guy will not have women interested in him all the time? The fact of the matter is I dont care if he has low standards if he looks that good I'll still take it as a compliment and be happy about it compared to if a good looking somali men said it.

Superior? It's a mutt, it won't belong to neither of both races. Nordics won't accept it and Somalis will be against! Nordics have great genetics due to Natural Selection and Sexual Selection. Tall, really unique looking, can survive really cold climate, kinda hairy and lactose tolerent and strong people!

I would say, it will be better off if we don't mix with them.

It wouldnt be better if who doesnt mix? Somali women? Or Somali men? Because this is a post talking about Blonde white women and Abdi's on here talk about how much they love white women even though I can assure you they have the loosest vaginas you will ever see, why does it bother you guys if I say the same about white men?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Do you think a good looking guy will not have women interested in him all the time? The fact of the matter is I dont care if he has low standards if he looks that good I'll still take it as a compliment and be happy about it compared to if a good looking somali men said it.

Attractive people get far more attention but bottom line is that ugly fat ladies can get a D , while an ugly dude should be at least charismatic, rich or tall. Either way, he should have a lot more than a girl who's unattractive.
Guys are just horny lmfao

Nothing special, I grew up around blond people. The first girls I fooled around with were blondes, half of my friends are blondes. It's the norm here.

Blond girls are not what I'm after though, I like my women with more flavor and spice. Blondes are beautiful but too mild.
You, people, are embarrassing. :mjlol:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It wouldnt be better if who doesnt mix? Somali women? Or Somali men? Because this is a post talking about Blonde white women and Abdi's on here talk about how much they love white women even though I can assure you they have the loosest vaginas you will ever see, why does it bother you guys if I say the same about white men?

How do you know about their vaginas? Are you some sort of doctor?:drakekidding: I'm pretty against the fact we should mix with nordics, they should preserve their DNA:hemad::heh:

Attractive people get far more attention but bottom line is that ugly fat ladies can get a D , while an ugly dude should be at least charismatic, rich or tall. Either way, he should have a lot more than a girl who's unattractive.
Guys are just horny lmfao

Like I said if the guy is as good looking as that photo then I have NO problem and I'm sure if you had a blonde woman who has no standards and a 400 body count im sure you wouldn't either

How do you know about their vaginas? Are you some sort of doctor?:drakekidding: I'm pretty against the fact we should mix with nordics, they should preserve their DNA:hemad::heh:

I used to be roommates with one, lets just say NEVER AGAIN she would constantly bring around weird men from tinder who looked they could be incels and it was about 3 a week till I said I had enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts