have somali women become like AA men

Status
Not open for further replies.
but seriously, you guys have taken a minor issue like few women marrying ajnabis here and there and made it into an actual stereotype.
I will not stand for that, we are mostly god fearing women yet we somehow have gotten the label 'cheap and clean' because you guys perpetuate it and use it at every chance.

I think of it like this, we took some silly rumour like eating moos with bariis and actually turned it into a stereotype that even people who have never met somalis know. you guys will not make us into Asian women counterparts.
:ohhh::meleshame:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I have to stick up for my sisters:mugshotman:

but seriously, you guys have taken a minor issue like few women marrying ajnabis here and there and made it into an actual stereotype.
I will not stand for that, we are mostly god fearing women yet we somehow have gotten the label 'cheap and clean' because you guys perpetuate it and use it at every chance.

I think of it like this, we took some silly rumour like eating moos with bariis and actually turned it into a stereotype that even people who have never met somalis know. you guys will not make us into Asian women counterparts.

I thought ajnabis came up with cheap and clean. And they're primarily who perpetuate it.

Agreed on the rest.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This shit is literally all just perception and media representation. It has nothing to do with reality. Now that K-pop and K-dramas are starting to get popular, you see tons of women of all races becoming more open to dating and marrying Asian men. Some of them even go to Korea to greatly increase their chances. Before only young western men used to go to Asia to teach English, now more and more chicks are going. Asian men haven't changed, their perception has.

The actual quality of the men is irrelevant, just the image they project as a collective. It's all smoke and mirrors.

Asian men have my full support. They deserve what they're getting atm.

I thought ajnabis came up with cheap and clean. And they're primarily who perpetuate it.

Agreed on the rest.
I don't know who came up with it but somali are the only ones who keep using it.
some ajnabi probably said that about some ty halimo to a Somali guy and it spread like wildfire among salty farahs.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I have to stick up for my sisters:mugshotman:

Somalis are becoming more and more like AA than we'd like to admit. Constantly bashing each other and yet still end up marrying each other 99% of the time :siilaanyolaugh:

Bohol

VIP
You're guilty of this. I heard your favorite past time in Canada is sitting in Thai express while you talk shit about Somali women and hit on Thai women. :pacspit:

Thais have many trannies, one can't know whether they are women or not. Better stay away from them, anyone who watched The
Hangover trilogy knows.
:mugshotman:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't know who came up with it but somali are the only ones who keep using it.
some ajnabi probably said that about some ty halimo to a Somali guy and it spread like wildfire among salty farahs.

I dunno man. I remember the ummah thread about Somali girls begging other races at the mosque and pressuring imams to find them non-Somali partners.

That tiny minority you talk about is probably what really perpetuates this. I doubt Somali memeing can spread this quick.

Look the same way there are loser dudes that pack guns there are weird xalimos. They're entirely to blame for whatever rep we get. Let's not share their shame by proxy.

I dunno man. I remember the ummah thread about Somali girls begging other races at the mosque and pressuring imams to find them non-Somali partners.

That tiny minority you talk about is probably what really perpetuates this. I doubt Somali memeing can spread this quick.

Look the same way there are loser dudes that pack guns there are weird xalimos. They're entirely to blame for whatever reason rep we get. Let's not share their shame by proxy.
that's true as well.

it's difficult not to feel the shame. i'm not fucking 'cheap and clean' and i dont even like ajnabis, yet i cant help feel some type of way when every somali guy on the internet have said the same thing at some point.
stereotypes stick for life and even if they coulndt be further from the truth and you are nothing like that, you are still affected by them.
what's worse than being associated with a ? thats literally what that means.

btw even though i love bashing you guys, i still discourage any somali girl i meet who seems intrested in ajnabis. that might not be much but at least they wont be fighting a sheikh anytime soon.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

Look the same way there are loser dudes that pack guns there are weird xalimos. They're entirely to blame for whatever rep we get. Let's not share their shame by proxy.
Fucking cringe. And don't forget CheeseandXalwo and her army of Somali fangirls who view that relationship as something praisworthy.

Like marry who you want. ajnabi or whatever. But fucking be normal about it. The character assassination pisses me off. Going all over internet forums and Social media saying shit like "I've never been attracted to Somali men" "I could never see myself with a Somali guy" "Somali guys are ugly" war caadhi iska dhig.:drakekidding:

Can we please have some kind of decorum? Call us ashy abdis and shit all you want when we're amoungst ourselves but going out of your way to do it for foreign audiences reeks of insecurity.:drakewtf:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
that's true as well.

it's difficult not to feel the shame. i'm not fucking 'cheap and clean' and i dont even like ajnabis, yet i cant help feel some type of way when every somali guy on the internet have said the same thing at some point.
stereotypes stick for life and even if they coulndt be further from the truth and you are nothing like that, you are still affected by them.
what's worse than being associated with a ? thats literally what that means.

btw even though i love bashing you guys, i still discourage any somali girl i meet who seems intrested in ajnabis. that might not be much but at least they wont be fighting a sheikh anytime soon.

preach.gif

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Fucking cringe. And don't forget CheeseandXalwo and her army of Somali fangirls who view that relationship as something praisworthy.

Like marry who you want. ajnabi or whatever. But fucking be normal about it. The character assassination pisses me off. Going all over internet forums and Social media saying shit like "I've never been attracted to Somali men" "I could never see myself with a Somali guy" "Somali guys are ugly" war caadhi iska dhig.:drakekidding:

Can we please have some kind of decorum? Call us ashy abdis and shit all you want when we're amoungst ourselves but going out of your way to do it for foreign audiences reeks of insecurity.:drakewtf:

Lowkey we need social media training wheels. :mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending