have somali women become like AA men

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
When they marry shisheeye (mainly cadaan or arab) they show them off like trophies hence I think they have become the new AA men (who show off their white wimmin at every given opportunity). Somali men keep it very quiet . I know @Duke of Bohol also noticed this. why do you think they do it

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali women are used to useless Ashy Abdis like you who calcaal like little es . So when they get with ajnaabis they can't believe the difference. :manny:

Bohol

VIP
@waraabe It is due to inferiority complex. They will put up with any
abuse from foreigners just like in the case of Xalwo&Cheese, in some way it is good
for self-hating halimos to marry out so their genes will forever be lost and bred out of
the Somali community. We need people who are proud of who they are not self-hating
coons who spread their legs for racist white supremacists. :lol:

All I know is everyone one of them is a single mother from here now with no hopes of remarrying again unless it's ajnabi. I've seen a few of them that apparently are interested in somali nikkas now.:what1: Why the sudden interest?

Somali community does a good job of keep ajnabi loving chicks out where they belong. :sass2:

the ones who marry out are an ultra minority who only seem loud thanks to the desperate dark skinned halimos wanting light skinned babies. but they always end up with faraaxs despite them living in mostly white/arab countries. we don't have the same problem as AAs who actively try to cleanse out any trace of blackness.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That's boring. I want to see what the next new ajnabi-somali couple is going to be.

Haven't seen a Somali-Eskimo couple yet. Let's make it happen Xalimos :icon lol:

Have we trekked it to Nunavut yet? Considering our new love for abysmally cold weather I would assume that's our next stop :kanyehmm:

Bohol

VIP
The thing is everyone from other communities also noticed how desperate they are for Ajnabi .

Check this out. :damn: @waraabe

"Please!Any Somali people know this desperate female?

Please inform her family that she is embarrassing herself online! Please watch out for this creepy Somali girl. She has been on SingleMuslim.com for years! She contacts random men and tries to deceive them!

If you're on a dating site and youre a female who can't find a guy there, there is something wrong with you. Your profile shouldn't be up for ages! She messaged me and started talking to me about some radical ***. She is very radical in her views and it's scary.

She told me that she doesn't believe in showers because she is Somali and its a cultural thing. This girl is bonkers! She alters her photos as well. She mostly targets Arabs and white men.

I believe someone wrote her profile info for her.

How can she still have an active profile for this long??!?"

122707-dd5d-gallery.jpeg

https://www.pissedconsumer.com/comp...erate-somali-girl-stalker-20160327817995.html

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
The thing is everyone from other communities also noticed how desperate they are for Ajnabi .

Please inform her family that she is embarrassing herself online! Please watch out for this creepy Somali girl. She has been on SingleMuslim.com for years! She contacts random men and tries to deceive them!

If you're on a dating site and youre a female who can't find a guy there, there is something wrong with you. Your profile shouldn't be up for ages! She messaged me and started talking to me about some radical ***. She is very radical in her views and it's scary.

She told me that she doesn't believe in showers because she is Somali and its a cultural thing. This girl is bonkers! She alters her photos as well. She mostly targets Arabs and white men.

122707-dd5d-gallery.jpeg

https://www.pissedconsumer.com/comp...erate-somali-girl-stalker-20160327817995.html
She's a FOB saaxib.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
This again :kodaksmiley:

I might as well make a thread called have Somali men become like Asian men.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kkkk, just for arguments sake, this just further proves their point. Asian men are successful and intelligent. Literally the most successful group wherever they go. And what do they get? Constant ridicule and scorn from their own women. Explain that to me.:mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior

122707-dd5d-gallery.jpeg

damn that is fucked up. maybe it was being used to trap muslim guys into terrorist shit.

Bohol

VIP
@Cukaash FOBs can't write English that way. Anyway those desperate halimos only hurt their reputation, they will continue to be
seen as "cheap and clean"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts