have somali women become like AA men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kkkk, just for arguments sake, this just further proves their point. Asian men are successful and intelligent. Literally the most successful group wherever they go. And what do they get? Constant ridicule and scorn from their own women. Explain that to me.:mjlol:
Asian women are the biggest self haters in the entire world. I don't think even slaves would behave the way they behave. Even AA niggas who constantly say " I ain't marrying no black female cuz I ain't wanna my daughter to have nappy ass hair" can't compete with Asian chicks. Check this out.

:heh:

pure emasculation niyoow
at 1 minute into the video, asian dude won't let it go.:jcoleno:

Bohol

VIP
Asian women are the biggest self haters in the entire world. I don't think even slaves would behave the way they behave. Even AA niggas who constantly say " I ain't marrying no black female cuz I ain't wanna my daughter to have nappy ass hair" can't compete with Asian chicks. Check this out.

pure emasculation niyoow

:meleshame: Biggest L for Chinaman.

Kkkk, just for arguments sake, this just further proves their point. Asian men are successful and intelligent. Literally the most successful group wherever they go. And what do they get? Constant ridicule and scorn from their own women. Explain that to me.:mjlol:
whats there to explain

despite bringing nothing to the table, Somali women marry Somali men 99% of the time. even 4 of them would be willing to share the welfare checks. if that doesnt say loyalty, i dont know what does.:manny:

Asian women way kibreen. their men surpassed all other men in so many ways, but obviously they cant control looking like hablo yaryar. if we were asian women, we would be even more fiercely loyal

Bohol

VIP
Asian guys are tough dudes but they are clueless when it comes to women. She wouldn't have disrespected him like that on camera if she hasn't seen how weak of a guy he is before.

True but the problem is the Asian women bought into the white man superiority nonsense. They have been programmed and a lot
of them hate themselves, so it is a bit too late since they have no self pride.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
whats there to explain

despite bringing nothing to the table, Somali women marry Somali men 99% of the time. even 4 of them would be willing to share the welfare checks. if that doesnt say loyalty, i dont know what does.:manny:

Asian women way kibreen. their men surpassed all other men in so many ways, but obviously they cant control looking like hablo yaryar. if we were asian women, we would be even more fiercely loyal
All this Faraax bashing and yet I can tell deep down you're not like these self-hating Xalimos. You're probably gonna end up with a Faraax some day. Why defend these women?:lolbron:

Also, wallahi if you go to any gym nowadays Asian men are really over represented. Many of them are quite fit. Their women are just fucked in the head.

pure emasculation niyoow
Wallahi that shit is ridiculous. He should have bashed that white boys head in.

True but the problem is the Asian women bought into the white man superiority nonsense. They have been programmed and a lot
all asian people have actually bought into that nonsense

the only problem is that cadaan women wouldn't touch most Asian men with a 10-foot pole while their women are overly sexualized by nerdy white losers. if white women gave them a chance, they would literally all marry cadaans and there would be no such thing as asians in couple of generations.

don't forget the cadaans colonized asians longer than any other people. These niggas barely relinquished full control of Hon kong in 1999. Asian women have been brainwashed through and through. That's got to have an effect on the people.

@Mudug-Madman he probably could. That cadaan guy looks scrawny. Asian guys can fight, that much I can tell you. But cadaans, weak as they may be, always find a way to break down people.

pure emasculation niyoow
At the end of the video you can hear the white guy mocking their language and these girls still want to sleep them :what1:

No self-respect whatsoever :snoop:

Bohol

VIP
all asian people have actually bought into that nonsense

the only problem is that cadaan women wouldn't touch most Asian men with a 10-foot pole while their women are overly sexualized by nerdy white losers. if white women gave them a chance, they would literally all marry cadaans and there would be no such thing as asians in couple of generations.

Asian men are the least desired in the dating scene so of course white women won't go near them. Asian men should just go for African
American women (if they want them) :lol: , there is no other hope for them.

All this Faraax bashing and yet I can tell deep down you're not like these self-hating Xalimos. You're probably gonna end up with a Faraax some day. Why defend these women?:lolbron:

Also, wallahi if you go to any gym nowadays Asian men are really over represented. Many of them are quite fit. Their women are just fucked in the head
I have to stick up for my sisters:mugshotman:

but seriously, you guys have taken a minor issue like few women marrying ajnabis here and there and made it into an actual stereotype.
I will not stand for that, we are mostly god fearing women yet we somehow have gotten the label 'cheap and clean' because you guys perpetuate it and use it at every chance.

I think of it like this, we took some silly rumour like eating moos with bariis and actually turned it into a stereotype that even people who have never met somalis know. you guys will not make us into Asian women counterparts.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
@Mudug-Madman he probably could. That cadaan guy looks scrawny. Asian guys can fight, that much I can tell you. But cadaans, weak as they may be, always find a way to break down people.
Asian men are the least desired in the dating sense so of course white women won't go near them. Asian men should just go for African
American women (if they want them) :lol: , there is no other hope for them.

This shit is literally all just perception and media representation. It has nothing to do with reality. Now that K-pop and K-dramas are starting to get popular, you see tons of women of all races becoming more open to dating and marrying Asian men. Some of them even go to Korea to greatly increase their chances. Before only young western men used to go to Asia to teach English, now more and more chicks are going. Asian men haven't changed, their perception has.

The actual quality of the men is irrelevant, just the image they project as a collective. It's all smoke and mirrors.

Bohol

VIP
@Mudug-Madman True it is all about image. Black men have been worshipped by many women thanks to Hollywood promoting them as the prime
Alpha male, while the Asian males are usually shown as Beta geeky type males in movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.