have somali women become like AA men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Lets admit it, it is mostly farahs that do the hard work of outcasting those s while halimos congratulate them in youtube
comments "mashallah abaayo" just like in the case of xalwo&cheese, many halimos by nature are groupies. Farahs are the
only ones standing in the way of halimos becoming Asian women version 2.We will never accept being cucks like Asian men,
over our dead bodies!

:kodaksmiley:

When they marry shisheeye (mainly cadaan or arab) they show them off like trophies hence I think they have become the new AA men (who show off their white wimmin at every given opportunity). Somali men keep it very quiet . I know @Duke of Bohol also noticed this. why do you think they do it
I'm marrying half chinese half native American man next month and yeah you invited to my wedding!
When they marry shisheeye (mainly cadaan or arab) they show them off like trophies hence I think they have become the new AA men (who show off their white wimmin at every given opportunity). Somali men keep it very quiet . I know @Duke of Bohol also noticed this. why do you think they do it
Why do you care? Let people live their life!

somalis in general are becoming ghetto and petty making shallow topics like these over and over. And you probably see them as showing off due to your own insecurities and paranoia. admit it-if you see a girl take pictures with her ajnabi man you'll automatically think she's showing off even though such thing would appear normal if it were two somalis right? if you mean cringy youtubers who is it besides cheesenxalwo?

and swirl is in high demand can't blame a girl for tryna cash on it, while yall hating here cnx become rich off the movement :pachah1:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I remember @DiricLover saying she isn't into somali dudes. She lives in Bergmingham, could she be one of those ladies asking the imams to find them a non faarax?

:hmm::ohhh:
:mjswag:
?:sass2:
All men ain't shit but Somali men are my favourite kind of shit

Yo my memory is actually phenomenal

Like that happened to while I was banned iirc

Niggas better beware I can find receipts at any time :sheed:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Ilahay baan idinku dhaarshe don't u guys ever get tired of bilaa micne talk
Abaayo are you team faarax or what?
Do you love us faraxs?
Or do you like bashing us.
:cosbyhmm:

Coz i love my xalimos, they have a special place in my Qalbi.
I cant imagine making love to a woman thats not a xalimo.

Cukaash

Lets admit it, it is mostly farahs that do the hard work of outcasting those s while halimos congratulate them in youtube
comments "mashallah abaayo" just like in the case of xalwo&cheese, many halimos by nature are groupies. Farahs are the
only ones standing in the way of halimos becoming Asian women version 2.We will never accept being cucks like Asian men,
over our dead bodies!

:kodaksmiley:

INAA LILLAHI WAINAA ILEEYHI RAJICOON. UFFF! QASHIN WAAYE NINKAAS INDHO YARR.
He deserved his to be taken away. Nacalaa iyo abahiis maxaa dahaa.

THAT NIGGA's PENIS should be cut and be fed to the dogs wallahi.
Then he should do constructive surgery and get a vagina.

Cukaash

I'm marrying half chinese half native American man next month and yeah you invited to my wedding!

Why do you care? Let people live their life!
Abaayo nobody gives a shit who you will marry.
I dont have any problem with @sahersi or @Sovereign-Reikoand other Somalispot xalimos who talk shit about us coz they are gonna and want to marry faraxs anyway.
But when a xalimo whose married to an ajnabi comes in here and talks shit abt us.
Wallahi you'll catch these Gacmo

Last edited:
Yo my memory is actually phenomenal

Like that happened to while I was banned iirc

Niggas better beware I can find receipts at any time :sheed:
What is your secret niyow? My memory is garbage, literally. I still haven't memorized my bank account of 9 years now. I don't know my plate or ID number and I even forgot my phone number once.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What is your secret niyow? My memory is garbage, literally. I still haven't memorized my bank account of 9 years now. I don't know my plate or ID number and I even forgot my phone number once.

I relate things to each other. This was a thread about xalimo bashing so I remembered threads about farax bashing and associate comments based on that. And funnier or wittier ones tend to pop out.

Irl I have impeccable memory for things I give a f*ck about but can't be bothered to remember things people need from me. Like if someone asks me to get them something that shit will slip my mind or if I need to recall what happened on a particularly boring Saturday I'm pretty much fucked.

Still remember my high-school student number but have yet to memorize my social insurance number :russ:

It's a mixed - borderline autistic - bag :meleshame:

He's mentally retarded. He's a radical jihadist by day and a pervy c*nt by night.
Abaayo macaan sonkorey malabey im not the one who took your virginity, in & out just like a robbery.

This nigga's shenanigans is how I remembered the thread :westbrookwtf:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.