Hating on Somalis is the Norm Again

Even though I’m inclined to agree with you this is unprovoked this man has a burner just to hate out of nowhere, plus they started hate on us for no reason believe m Ed I got cooked last time for saying we need an image rep cleaner and to chill but this is not on us
Interesting to be fair my advise would be either to just simply ignore them or call them out for being "xenophobic" (just don't be racist back because it's going to make us look bad at the end) other groups like Jewish people and even cadaans constantly get provoked hatred yet they never respond because their success speaks louder. Most of the peope making hateful videos towards us are literally seen as sub-humans by the rest of the world and need away to cope by hating on other minorities so why even waste your time on them?

Interesting to be fair my advise would be either to just simply ignore them or call them out for being "xenophobic" (just don't be racist back because it's going to make us look bad at the end) other groups like Jewish people and even cadaans constantly get provoked hatred yet they never respond because their success speaks louder. Most of the peope making hateful videos towards us are literally seen as sub-humans by the rest of the world and need away to cope by hating on other minorities so why would even waste your time on them?
I get you but we should fight back harder to not be seen as weak and an easy target l. Just look at how uk somalis pit fear to a certain demographic to the point they admitted what they did was wrong

we Somalis are on the come up, just like the Jews that have been ganged up, we will be after during our climb to the ladder we are in politics, inshallah we will have our own business class, it’s rational to have your own haters
I noticed small, homogenous tight-knit groups get the most hate

there's a big push for anti wokeness rn and a byproduct is somali hate. I see race baiting stuff on TikTok sometimes, and on twitter a lot.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Alhamdulilah no somali women were posted, females are too fragile when it comes to people calling them ugly compared to the opposite gender not to mention it would very hurtful seeing my somali sisters posted and getting made fun of. May Allah deal with anyone that engaged with the hate comments.
The title is “most ugly ethnicity”, not “most ugly group of men”. They’re coming for anyone that says xalimos are okay in the comments.

And even if they were only coming for faraxs, I don’t know how that’s fine with y’all. Xalimos and Faraxs are copies of each other. We look identical you dumbasses. If they’re ugly, then we are too. If they’re cute, then we are too.
:what:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm just glad somali girls are presenting themselves well on tiktok and uplifting one another I just wish more somali girls post videos hashtagging somali letting everyone from tiktok know how beautiful we are so it can counterdown the "ugly stereotype we have smh
You sound insecure af. Stop seeking ajnabi approval.
:comeon:

The title is “most ugly ethnicity”, not “most ugly group of men”. They’re coming for anyone that says xalimos are okay in the comments.

And even if they were only coming for faraxs, I don’t know how that’s fine with y’all. Xalimos and Faraxs are copies of each other. We look identical you dumbasses. If they’re ugly, then we are too. If they’re cute, then we are too.
:what:
yeah but notice how some of these ajnabi weirdos only defend Somali females by saying in the comments "Xalimos are okay" we're by far the one of the most hated men on the internet i'm not gonna lie to you lmao

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get that but she’s more worried about xalimos being seen as ugly instead of the people insulting the existence of our people. I don’t get xalimos and faraxs that see themselves as a different entity from the other gender.

They know we aren’t ugly. They just hate us and are cherry picking. So why should we try to seek their validation?

Somali men get treated like how madow women are treated. Both are self destructive and ruin their own image. Somali men need to stop trolling and randomly attacking ajinabis especially madows.