Hating on Somalis is the Norm Again

The title is “most ugly ethnicity”, not “most ugly group of men”. They’re coming for anyone that says xalimos are okay in the comments.

And even if they were only coming for faraxs, I don’t know how that’s fine with y’all. Xalimos and Faraxs are copies of each other. We look identical you dumbasses. If they’re ugly, then we are too. If they’re cute, then we are too.
:what:
they posted men only so people aint thinking of somali women.... and obviously I am annoyed they did that video and obviously will defend somali men from weirdo ajanabi hater. And most of the people that engages in these type of hate filled videos are right wing accounts and trolls who are lowlife racists if we keep seeing those type of videos I will keep reporting it so should all somalis.

Last edited:
Somali men get treated like how madow women are treated. Both are self destructive and ruin their own image. Somali men need to stop trolling and randomly attacking ajinabis especially madows.
Is sad I know this sounds gay but somali men need to do what somali girls do and keep posting handsome somali men because if I saw that video and never met a somali dude I would assume this is how they all look.

Interesting to be fair my advise would be either to just simply ignore them or call them out for being "xenophobic" (just don't be racist back because it's going to make us look bad at the end) other groups like Jewish people and even cadaans constantly get provoked hatred yet they never respond because their success speaks louder. Most of the peope making hateful videos towards us are literally seen as sub-humans by the rest of the world and need away to cope by hating on other minorities so why even waste your time on them?

You are 1000000000 percent right on that .

They do this to cope with being hated by everyone whites don't like them Asians don't like them Latinos maztitos don't like them shiiit even blacks don't like other blacks .

The shit Caribbean blacks and black Americans say about the Chinese will make your skin crawl , but get mad when Asians call them the n word back .

They dish out a lot of shit towards people all the time the Bantu black people from Africa to the carib to America yet cry as soon as non black calls them out in their bigotry and racism .

They bother Somalis because we are a different type of black we are African Muslims with a different facial look . They leave habaesha alone because they are Christians .

The days of black victimhood is over people call them out on their bigotry these days they can't hide behind racism anymore especially if they are being racist or a bigot themselves .

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
You are 1000000000 percent right on that .

They do this to cope with being hated by everyone whites don't like them Asians don't like them Latinos maztitos don't like them shiiit even blacks don't like other blacks .

The shit Caribbean blacks and black Americans say about the Chinese will make your skin crawl , but get mad when Asians call them the n word back .

They dish out a lot of shit towards people all the time the Bantu black people from Africa to the carib to America yet cry as soon as non black calls them out in their bigotry and racism .

They bother Somalis because we are a different type of black we are African Muslims with a different facial look . They leave habaesha alone because they are Christians .

The days of black victimhood is over people call them out on their bigotry these days they can't hide behind racism anymore especially if they are being racist or a bigot themselves .
We need to have our own somali owned media. Build our own image for others to see instead of letting ajnabi make an image for us, which is full of racist sterotypes.

Khaemwaset

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Facts these xalimos think that racists are only talking about abdis. When they say "Somalis are ugly/skinny/pirates ect." they are also attacking the women too. I already made a post a couple months ago talking about how i witnessed an cadaan man being racist against a xalimo. These girls think they are exempt from racism are delusional.

Khaemwaset

VIP
true but that video represented somali men people didn't think of somali women...
Yes, but this isn't the only video about hating on somalis.
I run into anti-somali accounts on twitter all the time and they post pics of ugly/malnurished somali Men and women. Why do ya'll think racists do not attack women?

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
they don't talk about the Oromo,Habesha the baja the saho, the Afar and more they all on us why somali always this shii is getting out of hand atp

Khaemwaset

VIP
they don't talk about the Oromo,Habesha the baja the saho, the Afar and more they all on us why somali always this shii is getting out of hand atp
People don't know what an oromo, beja, saho is. Only people i know who know what an habesha is are some madow here in england. I was on a reddit post which showed how all of eastern ethiopia is muslim and people were getting all pissed talking about muslim expansion and how they thought ethiopia is a only orthodox country. When people think of ethiopia they just think of the orthodox habeshi and think the whole nation is like that, they don't know anything else about it and think it's a monolith. Somalis are the only ethnicity with their own country which is why we are more known than our fellow horners, but it's also why we get singled out more.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Somalis are not very known as a people.

Nobody knew about us, until the moronic incel Somali boys started being racist against everyone.
We are a known people. In places we settle such as England, Scandinavia, parts of US and so on. Go outside, if you tell some random westerner about Somalis they wont be thinking about some troll on tik tok, they will be thinking about pirates and the state of the country, refugees, al shabab, ect. Social media isn't real life. I have never had someone irl talk to me about some troll on twitter, let alone a somali one. Majority of the Human race does not live on twitter and instagram, they live in real life where the somali nation is poorest in the world.

Trending