Hating on Somalis is the Norm Again

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
A lot of the comments laughing and hating have the canadian and uk flag. I don’t think any somali troll post has gotten anywhere near as many likes. It’s not just a specific group hating it’s cadaans, madhows, asians, arabs. They all dog piling.
IMG_8369.jpeg

IMG_8371.jpeg

Last edited:

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I see the video, it's mostly fake ass account who comment that.

Their delusion of "somali are ugly" it worked before but not anymore, the truth is that the majority of Somali men do not look like that at all, and are good looking and tall, Somali are litteraly know for being the most handsome ethnic people on Africa and even Earth.

It's a madow who hide behind this account, i can guaranted that 100%.

Aegon

Ajnabi are salty wallahi, caadan fulming because their own sister spread their legs to any Somali refugee with 1$ in his pocket.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Let them rant and chat all sorts of rubbish online.....would never dare say that to my face. Same goes for Islamophobes......everyone and their dog knows I'm both Somali and Muslim, but have never had a hint of hostility from anyone regarding my race and deen irl...only ever online, and it's because of that, I can never take them and their hate seriously. Bunch of keyboard/screen warriors.

Based

VIP
I thank the heavens that i can pay no mind to what a bastard foreigner thinks of me. There’s a reason why they chat shit online, if they really believe the things they’re saying then why don’t they go out in public and say it to Somalis in real life?

Of course Somalis are not really innocent with you people also making videos about other ethnicities and slandering them. 33k likes is a lot of likes and people don’t just flood to hate a single ethnicity unless they share bad experiences with them. You call them jareeer they call you alien forehead. Some of you guys are still not out of the school playground

Aegon

I thank the heavens that i can pay no mind to what a bastard foreigner thinks of me. There’s a reason why they chat shit online, if they really believe the things they’re saying then why don’t they go out in public and say it to Somalis in real life?

Of course Somalis are not really innocent with you people also making videos about other ethnicities and slandering them. 33k likes is a lot of likes and people don’t just flood to hate a single ethnicity unless they share bad experiences with them. You call them jareeer they call you alien forehead. Some of you guys are still not out of the school playground
Shut up, most account who insult them are fake ajnabi using Somali word they learn by some of them, wallahi i wonder if you are real somali, eveyrtime you try to put the blame on you

One comment mentioned Ilhan omar and said we all look inbred lol it’s crazy. You have white asians Africans and Arabs attacking the way we look. Why did this video get nearly a million views?

Aegon

One comment mentioned Ilhan omar and said we all look inbred lol it’s crazy. You have white asians Africans and Arabs attacking the way we look. Why did this video get nearly a million views?
All of the comment are "ghost" account and fake.

Trending

Latest posts