Hating on Somalis is the Norm Again

Not sure why some individuals are mentioning the “Somali incels” wake the f*ck up these people have hated Somalis long before we had these trolls. That video has a million views and you have the most anti Somali comments coming from every race. Stop trying to gaslight the situation and blame Somalis for this shit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they do the same to somali girls i say mac sokor caleen shaah

You aren’t familiar with my contrarian gimmick
View attachment 276875

So your life is a gimmick on a anonymous website

newFile-1.jpg

Rip to the legend

why do you make it a need to make a gender war of a video clowning your own people ? Does it make you feel better that you make an acc to try to trigger random faraxs with your fantasies ?
why does the truth trigger you? why do you think holding somali guys accountable is gender wars? i mean do somali boys not make a million vids on madows?

Somalis becoming the new gypsies hated by everyone ,but instead of uplifting their own people. they'll help ajnabis to tear down even more .

They busy doing gender wars & fkd against each other & exposing the ceeb of their fellow Somalis :farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
It's the fault of somali boys they literally make a million vids about madows saying the most disgusting things. They harass somali women and madows all day. Good thing he only posted pics of somali men though phewwwww
Shut the f*ck up, always a xalimo who split on her own people and laugh with ajnabi.

Somali are too nice with you wallahi

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
why does the truth trigger you? why do you think holding somali guys accountable is gender wars? i mean do somali boys not make a million vids on madows?

What truth ? I've said many times on here that the incels get random madows to target us because of their troll vids but in general i was coming at your weirdness. You make an account to try to shit on faraaxs and say you get others so whats the point of coming here ? Is your mythical life not enough, do you need to provoke incels to make you feel special i don't get it