Hating on Somalis is the Norm Again

More love for ourselves is the solution.

I don't care about the rest.
Jim Carrey Relax GIF by Team Coco

What truth ? I've said many times on here that the incels get random madows to target us because of their troll vids but in general i was coming at your weirdness. You make an account to try to shit on faraaxs and say you get others so whats the point of coming here ? Is your mythical life not enough, do you need to provoke incels to make you feel special i don't get it
triggered GIF

At least no somali women were posted but seriously somali men are handsome they just have deep hatred for us even long before the incels arrived and is even more weird seeing ajanabis from America join in the hate when they probably never seen a somali in their lives other than captain Phillips. This is a wakeup call to stop supporting and begging arabs, maadows and cadaans as these are the biggest somali haters

Only guys, you know those typical malnourished photos of abdis with big foreheads.
Alhamdulilah no somali women were posted, females are too fragile when it comes to people calling them ugly compared to the opposite gender not to mention it would very hurtful seeing my somali sisters posted and getting made fun of. May Allah deal with anyone that engaged with the hate comments.

even if somalis stop people will still hate as this somali hate train been happening long before incels came about

This "hate train" is mostly run by madows online and real life :russ:

Just disengage with them and they will disappear

Last edited:
This "hate train" is mostly run by madows online and real life :russ:

Just disengage with them and they will disappear
it used to be uk maadows but now americans are proper hating on somalis particularly maadow men that's why I don't support their police brutality because I know they wouldn't care for us.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
it used to be uk maadows but now americans are proper hating on somalis particularly maadow men that's why I don't support their police brutality because I know they wouldn't care for us.
Madows got something personal against somalis Walahi I don't know what we did.

I'm just glad somali girls are presenting themselves well on tiktok and uplifting one another I just wish more somali girls post videos hashtagging somali letting everyone from tiktok know how beautiful we are so it can counterdown the "ugly stereotype we have smh

@malab is this your burner account :cosbyhmm:
I knew yall niggas would say that lol every woman with opinions to yall is me, regardless @canab is right somali women barely get hate from ajnabis it's mostly malnourished inbred looking faraxs who constantly talk about how they don't look "black" or are "arab" despite physically looking blacker than the night.

The only time somali women do get hate is mostly because they share the same ethnicity with jobless racist abdis who constantly fight online with every ethnicity on earth and not expecting the same hate back.

I knew yall niggas would say that lol every woman with opinions to yall is me, regardless @canab is right somali women barely get hate from ajnabis it's mostly malnourished inbred looking faraxs who constantly talk about how they don't look "black" or are "arab" despite physically looking blacker than the night.

The only time somali women do get hate is mostly because they share the same ethnicity with jobless racist abdis who constantly fight online with every ethnicity on earth and not expecting the same hate back.
Even though Iโ€™m inclined to agree with you this is unprovoked this man has a burner just to hate out of nowhere, plus they started hate on us for no reason believe m Ed I got cooked last time for saying we need an image rep cleaner and to chill but this is not on us

Trending