Hating on Somalis is the Norm Again

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Now that i think it's crazy, have you ever see a Faarax making a video speaking about girl of some ethnicity ?? i have never, but you see many Ajnabi talking about Somali men when we don't give a f*ck about them.

Based

VIP
Shut up, most account who insult them are fake ajnabi using Somali word they learn by some of them, wallahi i wonder if you are real somali, eveyrtime you try to put the blame on you
There it is, “i wonder if you’re Somali”…

Newsflash bud, Somalis aren’t an alien species born from a lab. We all have different thought processes and we’re all very different people. You might always assume the best of Somalis but i’ve been studying Somalis far longer than you have. It’s easy to blame everything on ajnabis who “envy” us.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Of course Somalis are not really innocent with you people also making videos about other ethnicities and slandering them. 33k likes is a lot of likes and people don’t just flood to hate a single ethnicity unless they share bad experiences with them. You call them jareeer they call you alien forehead. Some of you guys are still not out of the school playground
Bro I’m look at their profiles and most are not madhow. Who are Somalis beefing in El Paso, TX, Florida and South Carolina? You’ll be damned to find a geeljire there. A lot of them have crosses in their bio.
:jaynerd:

Arab talking about incest ? LOL, litteraly most of degenerative disease caused by incest comes from them, they are world famous for doing that
I honestly can't stand them and I wish Somalis would stop hyping them up and showing them love. We need to be neutral on Palestine and anything concerning them.

Mozart

You need people like me
People do it because you react to it. Somali’s spend so much time explaining how they’re better than everyone else but get triggered by comments online.

Look at how much care white women have for what people say about them.

Based

VIP
Bro I’m look at their profiles and most are not madhow. Who are Somalis beefing in El Paso, TX, Florida and South Carolina? You’ll be damned to find a geeljire there. A lot of them have crosses in their bio.
:jaynerd:
Somalis are Black, Muslim and a visible minority. It’s hard to avoid us on social media. It’s also hard to avoid our embarrassments and the people who hold agendas against us. It’s a shit-show and i’ll advise everyone here to ignore these posts and go on about with your lives. I know it wounds your pride of being a Somali laakin i’ve grown past that; i simply don’t care anymore :lol: .

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Read somewhere that teenagers are the largest group of users of tiktok, kinda explains this racism we see. I was a raging cunsuri when I was young, outta pocket shit left, right and center.

What we are witnessing is school playground insults on a digital format.

Not sure why some individuals are mentioning the “Somali incels” wake the f*ck up these people have hated Somalis long before we had these trolls. That video has a million views and you have the most anti Somali comments coming from every race. Stop trying to gaslight the situation and blame Somalis for this shit

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It’s gotten 9k more likes in less than an hour.
Commented this 30 minutes ago and it’s up another 6-7k. Somali troll posts get maximum 15k likes with most being in the hundreds or 1-4k.
:damedamn:

edit- 2 minutes and another 1k likes
:axvmm9o:

Aegon

Not sure why some individuals are mentioning the “Somali incels” wake the f*ck up these people have hated Somalis long before we had these trolls. That video has a million views and you have the most anti Somali comments coming from every race. Stop trying to gaslight the situation and blame Somalis for this shit.
Exactly, since the 2000S Somali were always hated by others people, that doesn't date since Tiktok or social medias.

Aegon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My theory is that when Somalis came after the war, during the 1990s they got social housing in bad areas. Offcourse every refugee starts off living on the state first. These people felt threatened Somalis were getting hand and saw another group that was gonna live them behind. Culturally we are different people as well. Somalis are proud people and even if some Somali are skinny and not as big and strong as the average guy. Somalis dont move with inferior feeling

Another reason they don’t like Somalis is Somalis stick together and help each other out. Look at how many businesses Somalis has opened. We already surpassed in the business world in Uk. Somalis will help each other open a shop, then next guy gets help etc etc. Ajnabi mentality is as long as I’m good fvck everyone else. They have no sense of community and togetherness.

Yaraye

VIP
Read somewhere that teenagers are the largest group of users of tiktok, kinda explains this racism we see. I was a raging cunsuri when I was young, outta pocket shit left, right and center.

What we are witnessing is school playground insults on a digital format.
I don't know how people end up as racist when they are young, i had no such thoughts. Now that I'm getting older, I'm becoming more exclusive :liberaltears:

Trending