Has anyone here ever had Somalis in their class?

I went from sept 2014 to early 2017 or 16 (7th grade to sophomore actually not ninth) so looks like we might have been in the same classes. I came straight from an expulsion from banaadir (another wack and wild ass school). I wonder who you were... :mjpls:

Damn at you seeing Koenon at a target. He deserved life in prison. Smh. I was shocked when he only got a couple of moths of jail. But he got years pf probation so that's good. He never trusted me to take a test by myself so he would put right next to him. I want to fight him so badly. :meleshame:

They were lazy as f*ck :mjlaugh:remember the old ladies that were hall monitors? They are what i imagine @Basra to be. Every girl would leave after first period to go to the supermarket and they would be talking on the phone. Mama Fadumo was the GOAT tho.

Abdirashid was the GOAT. He stayed feeding us junk food even though thr public schools were paying him not to. Pizza on fridays and corndogs and hot cheetos every other day. That was life . :mjcry:

Back when I left, all the boys were staining from the little stores around the block. I legit couldn't buy anything because i was somali. I had to bring my parents if i wanted a mountain dew. They ruined our reputation.

Do you know that one somali science teacher? Mr. Abdi? He made 400+ slides and made us write it down only for to say it is an open note quizzes. I see at him at 24 mall sometimes :hova:

I lowkey wanna go back and visit one day. Just to see it looks. I know that they allowed black and white kids to go there. Last i heard the farahs were in the basement smoking tobacco. Thank you for bringing back these memories. Fly high my fellow Heritageian :rejoice::yousmart:

:lawd:Wallahi if I could turn back the flow of time, I would go back to Heritage especially 2015 that was peak Somalinimo.

:mjlaugh:Remember Mr. Gallagher wlhi he was a knockoff Eminem.

:jcoleno:Remember Mr. Bush his wife cheated on him in the middle of the school year and he aired this out to the rest of us that he got a divorce instead of doing math.

Wasn't the store called Joe's market wallahi everyone got banned for raiding that store after was protested that one lady who replaced Abdirashid. And those mamooyins always used to complain how I didn't eat enough so they gave me extra lunches.

And the school menu was always the same:

Monday = Bariis
Tuesday = Gyro(?)
Wednesday = Baasto
Thursday = Corndog
Friday = Pizza

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
:lawd:Wallahi if I could turn back the flow of time, I would go back to Heritage especially 2015 that was peak Somalinimo.

:mjlaugh:Remember Mr. Gallagher wlhi he was a knockoff Eminem.

:jcoleno:Remember Mr. Bush his wife cheated on him in the middle of the school year and he aired this out to the rest of us that he got a divorce instead of doing math.

Wasn't the store called Joe's market wallahi everyone got banned for raiding that store after was protested that one lady who replaced Abdirashid. And those mamooyins always used to complain how I didn't eat enough so they gave me extra lunches.

And the school menu was always the same:

Monday = Bariis
Tuesday = Gyro(?)
Wednesday = Baasto
Thursday = Corndog
Friday = Pizza
2013-2016 was the GOAT. I might give it a lot of shit but it really was THAT school. 11/10. Somalis at their peak. *chefs kiss*

*nostalgia*

I remember Mr. Gallagher. My mom had crush on him and always stuttered when he talked to her. They had each others phone numbers and would talk shit behind my back. I was always in detention and he had of habit of putting on blast. "This girl is here every week" ceebta adoonka! He was pale and long ass arms. He could dunk and was a good basketball player. Discount version of Eminem. Im surprised he stayed and never left.

I remember the Mr. Bush scandal. I knew he was a simp. Niggas was dragging for the rest of the school year. His dumbass was lowkey in denial about it. Probably begging her to take him back :noneck:

Yeah! Joes Market. I think it was owned arabs or something. That nigga would become TSA if you came through the door. The gas station hot robbed too smh. They made us look like uncivilized savages wlhi..

The white lady that took over was terrible. We use to mess with her all the time. She was overweight and we used to make fun of her for it :noneck:. Me and my friend decided to steal her credit card one day and ordered like $300 Pizza Hut pizzas. One of my guy friends called 911 and said there was a fire in the second floor. Pizza showed up at the same time as the firefighters and she was mad asf. The dumbass firefighter were climbing the walls to get to a fire that didn't exist. She left early and school cancelled that day :noneck:.

It was the same. The ladies knew me and they would give me the left over foods. Would strut into class 20-30 minutes with my food and not care. :samwelcome:

Do you know sheikh Qardhawi?

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Yea, Are you his daughter cause there was some girl in my 8th grade who was related to him.
No but my dad is first? cousins with him and his son and I came to heritage at the same time. His sister is a year or two older than him but left. He was the reason why i went actually.

Damn this thread is lit, I really enjoyed reading all the stories so far.:damnmusic:

Some were funny.:drakelaugh:

Others were sad. :jcoleno:

I even read stuff that made me down right depressed.:susp:

One thing I've learnt is that putting your children in a school with lots of Somalis is kinda risky.

Trending