Has anyone here ever had Somalis in their class?

Mine didn't even have any blacks at the beginning, it was whites and pakis only for long ass time :damn: good thing I'm dark-white :gaasdrink: so no problems of fitting in with the natives :p

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Not yet. I’ve run into one as a patient (a cute lady having a baby), and two of them through work (good looking guys with a bad radar; one is a neuro-surgeon resident who found out through his nurse that I’ve worked with that I’m Somali, and other guy works the info desk and still doesn’t have a clue even though we say hello whenever he’s working the desk, though I haven’t seen him recently).

There aren’t a lot of Somali neurosurgeons in NA so I’m wondering if it’s the same one I know :cosbyhmm:does his last name start with an E:cosbyhmm:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Damn... I feel bad for those teachers. Imagine waking up to go work knowing what horrors are waiting for you.

:gucciwhat:
It should have been shut down but it never was. There was a teacher who got arrested for being on the run from a different school (he had sex woth an underaged girl) and literally nobody did a background check. He got arrested on school groinds and we saw him packing his bags the day before and told he found a new job smh. He was so pervy and it was obvious. Principal a year later and left the school in 60k in debt. Glad i left!

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
:pachah1:Out of 30 kids in my elementary school classes , 10-12 would be Somali and we RAN shit, it was so fun and I loved my childhood for that. Big up to hoyo for making sure my elementary school was Somali as f*ck. It was a good base to start with.

For scrabble we would try and put Somali words down as extra points , but I was the only one who knew how to spell Somali properly and would always get the points.

Also having Somalis in the class , we would talk Somali amongst ourselves , insult the teacher and other students , fight racist ethnicities together, OH and we NEVER snitch on each other to our racist administration , we would solve our problems ourselves .

One scandal I remember is when another Somali girl taught a white kid what gaalo meant, and we had to say cadaan from then on lol. We made a vow never to teach Somali to non Somalis.

We had a few arab kids who tried it with us but we always put them in their place , until a few coon Somalis started that we wuz arab bullshit and I had to roast them for the culture , saying they too dark to be Arab :chrisfreshhah:

Honestly it was amazing , one of the happiest times of my life.

I also realize i could be the only Somali to intergrate with the rest of the class, and if I did that , then I could gain favor and social clout , after integrating with them I kept getting student of the month and their trust :drakelaugh:I also kept the Somalis on the side and Became their liaison with everyone else

Good times wallahi

It should have been shut down but it never was. There was a teacher who got arrested for being on the run from a different school (he had sex woth an underaged girl) and literally nobody did a background check. He got arrested on school groinds and we saw him packing his bags the day before and told he found a new job smh. He was so pervy and it was obvious. Principal a year later and left the school in 60k in debt. Glad i left!

Inaa Lilaah.. May I ask where this occured?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Didn’t you say you’re 19/20 so how are your classmates doctor who went to oxford or people with degrees?
They succedded. 2 year courses and also of other ways. But this doctors are word of mouth, i know the one in the south is a doctor, but Doha baffled me, he was a joker and never took life seriously. I was told by my mates who I met after years aways. So I cannot say he was still the same, but once I left, I do not know what happened.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
They succedded. 2 year courses and also of other ways. But this doctors are word of mouth, i know the one in the south is a doctor, but Doha baffled me, he was a joker and never took life seriously. I was told by my mates who I met after years aways. So I cannot say he was still the same, but once I left, I do not know what happened.
I’m sorry but an Oxford medicine degree is 5/6years. Impossible to do any medicine degree in two years. You can’t seriously justify that.

Your caption under your name makes sense :browtf:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I’m sorry but an Oxford medicine degree is 5/6years. Impossible to do any medicine degree in two years. You can’t seriously justify that.

Your caption under your name makes sense :browtf:
The BA is 3 Years, It is possible for 2 and a half, IF they are able to demostrate a full understanding. This is a guy who is not ashamed to hide his good life. He posts on his snap doctor this, doctor that. So give me a valid reason why he is in Korea, for fun. Or working in SMC, for snap. I do not think so. I put my trust in those who told me, so either it is exaggeration on their half, or he did something.

half of my secondary school was Somali, but none of them knew their qabil or af-somali properly so no FKD sessions :francis:

(af-somali) is not a word the name of our language is SOMALI so when you writing in english you say the somali language the word af is not part of the name somali

Mine didn't even have any blacks at the beginning, it was whites and pakis only for long ass time :damn: good thing I'm dark-white :gaasdrink: so no problems of fitting in with the natives :p
Hahaha mine was the same but like 85 white and 10% Asian. The Pakistanis really felt like they had to force some racial solidarity with me and tried to force friendships with me because they’re not white and would say shit like “we have to stick together as Muslims”.
Very offended but the Pakistani girls were the only non white people in my class. As soon as I left secondary I blocked them all:hemad:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
The BA is 3 Years, It is possible for 2 and a half, IF they are able to demostrate a full understanding. This is a guy who is not ashamed to hide his good life. He posts on his snap doctor this, doctor that. So give me a valid reason why he is in Korea, for fun. Or working in SMC, for snap. I do not think so. I put my trust in those who told me, so either it is exaggeration on their half, or he did something.
Mate you’re either lying or being played by your mate. Can’t believe your telling us a bunch of 19/20 year olds in the uk are sitting on degrees :dead:

Medicine can’t be a BA it’s a BSc. Also all Bachelor degrees are minimum 3 years in the uk. Foundation degrees are 2 years. You may have fooled sspot but I’m in the field :mjlol:

Let me humour you so let’s say he did 2 and a half years. That would mean he’d still be in uni now since he’s 19/20. Not working as a whole Doctor abroad

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Mate you’re either lying or being played by your mate. Can’t believe your telling us a bunch of 19/20 year olds in the uk are sitting on degrees :dead:

Medicine can’t be a BA it’s a BSc. Also all Bachelor degrees are minimum 3 years in the uk. Foundation degrees are 2 years. You may have fooled sspot but I’m in the field :mjlol:
I actually do not care wither they are doctors or not. I think after clocking that, they became Ciyal Saauq or they did some bs. I was told, and I assumed, but I really did not care. Just stating what I was told, since I was not there to witness it myself

I know 100% my wife got a degree, in business manement, and that is by Fast Track, which indeed is possible
2 of them and me are still learning. Only ? now are these 2 , weither they are doctors or I was played, I do not care, As I said, only few of us became sucessful, and weither they are or not, then I do not care.. 1 is a business owner, that I know she inherited from her mother who is ill, that is it anyway I can verify with my own name

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Audhu billahi mina shaytaani rajeem... This guy.. Wallahi I wouldn't even want to be near him. Akhas.. He has suck darkness in his eyes.
:susp:

I'd assume he'd either be a child molestor or a serial killer.

Balaayo.

:jcoleno:
He was always nice. If you came up to him, his eyes would light up. He always talked about his wife and kids. When a curvy xalimo came near him, he would act funny, his eyes would glimmer...

We were all shocked when the police pulled up. Him? Getting arrested? One girl said that he was acting suspicious the day before and was yelling at his wife to hide the girls or something. Crazy shit.

Hahaha mine was the same but like 85 white and 10% Asian. The Pakistanis really felt like they had to force some racial solidarity with me and tried to force friendships with me friendship with me because they’re not white and would say shit like “we have to stick together as Muslims”.
Very offended but the Pakistani girls were the only non white people in my class. As soon as I left secondary I blocked them all:hemad:

There was literally no point of befriending them unless one enjoys third wheeling since they spoke in their language all the fooking time or like this