Has anyone here ever had Somalis in their class?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I actually do not care wither they are doctors or not. I think after clocking that, they became Ciyal Saauq or they did some bs. I was told, and I assumed, but I really did not care. Just stating what I was told, since I was not there to witness it myself

I know 100% my wife got a degree, in business manement, and that is by Fast Track, which indeed is possible
2 of them and me are still learning. Only ? now are these 2 , weither they are doctors or I was played, I do not care, As I said, only few of us became sucessful, and weither they are or not, then I do not care.. 1 is a business owner, that I know she inherited from her mother who is ill, that is it anyway I can verify with my own name
When did your wife graduate?

There was literally no point of befriending them unless one enjoys third wheeling since they spoke in their language all the fooking time or like this
Facts! Many of them were 2nd/3rd generations and lived in a very white city so I thought they’d be a little assimilated but these people were backwards than I’d see in London . one girl were married off to their cousins back in Pakistan yikes and the others family weren’t far off.

White schools are the best. But hey with my school because it’s shit I looked better for being smart :)
Not really true unless you live in London where race is very linked to class. If you live in already 92% city then race doesn’t matter. Worst schools in my city had a higher white population and were junkie areas that no immigrants would willingly move to nor attend school at

VixR

Veritas
There aren’t a lot of Somali neurosurgeons in NA so I’m wondering if it’s the same one I know :cosbyhmm:does his last name start with an E:cosbyhmm:
So he has a company up there, eh? I thought he was, for sure, a lone wolf. It’s one of those Abdi names. His sister is in med school as well.

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
When I lived in ohio in my elementary years yes, it was fun. I loved my peeps.
When we moved to Atlanta, in college i meet two, one i totally hated she would kiss white peoples asses, and i started to move away from her, the other girl was cool and we got along but she moved a year after knowing her to Seattle.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I did half of my high school in Djibouti. It was the best time in my life. We used to have parties at the beach on weekends. I had tons of friends.
Going to school in the US was hella boring. I wish I never left here

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
:ooh:YOOOOOOOOO you also went to Heritage?
I remember Koenen I had him as a history teacher.
Wallahi that school was full of legends.
:mjlol::russ::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1:
You remember him???? LMFAOOOOOOOO I JUST REMEMBERED HIM TODAY!!! I was shook when the cops came. I always had an A in his class. 'But i still like you' headass :farole:

Remember Abdinasir? Evil ass mofo. He abused his power smh :faysalwtf:

I was quite well known there....

Last edited:
You remember him???? LMFAOOOOOOOO I JUST REMEMBERED HIM TODAY!!! I was shook when the cops came. I always had an A in his class. 'But i still like you' headass :farole:

Remember Abdinasir? Evil ass mofo. He stayed his power smh :faysalwtf:

:whoa:Whoa leave Sheikh Abdinasir(AUN) alone bruh I actually went to his funeral.

But Koenen:kanyehmm: was something else wallahi. You know I ran into him 2 years ago at a Target. This nigga is free can you believe that?
:ohlord:I can't believe he remembered my name. He even said his catch phrase "BuT I sTiLl LiKe ThOuGh." I never ran outta Target that fast in my life before.

General Asad

:whoa:Whoa leave Sheikh Abdinasir(AUN) alone bruh I actually went to his funeral.

But Koenen:kanyehmm: was something else wallahi. You know I ran into him 2 years ago at a Target. This nigga is free can you believe that?
:ohlord:I can't believe he remembered my name. He even said his catch phrase "BuT I sTiLl LiKe ThOuGh." I never ran outta Target that fast in my life before.
Did y'all know each other? I heard he died during Ramadan (AUN). His rhinoplasty surgery that he had killed him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What year were you? He got replaced by Mr. Stephenhagen (i think) and he annoyed. Lord of the rings is not my thing. Mr. Hubzynzki (sp) omg there were so many,

His ass was never hired. That nogga showed out of the blue one day and asked Abdirashid for a job and he said yes wtf :drakelaugh:he was on the run from wisconsin police too

Did y'all know each other? I heard he died during Ramadan (AUN). His rhinoplasty surgery that he had killed him.

What year were you? He got replaced by Mr. Stephenhagen (i think) and he annoyed. Lord of the rings is not my thing. Mr. Hubzynzki (sp) omg there were so many,

His ass was never hired. That nogga showed out of the blue one day and asked Abdirashid for a job and he said yes wtf :drakelaugh:he was on the run from wisconsin police too

Went to Heritage from 2011-'16(from 6th grade to 10th grade) I'm officially a heritage veteran just like you.
:westbrookswag:

Its crazy how they hired him.:faysalwtf:
I asked them why didn't they do a background search.
They said it didn't come up.
:bell:

Fun fact: you know Abdirashid scammed about $2million dollars from the school funds and diverted it to his bank account. Thats why you see him pull up with 5 different cars.
:hemad:

How long were you there for?

General Asad

Went to Heritage from 2011-'16(from 6th grade to 10th grade) I'm officially a heritage veteran just like you.
:westbrookswag:

Its crazy how they hired him.:faysalwtf:
I asked them why didn't they do a background search.
They said it didn't come up.
:bell:

Fun fact: you know Abdirashid scammed about $2million dollars from the school funds and diverted it to his bank account. Thats why you see him pull up with 5 different cars.
:hemad:

How long were you there for?
I went from sept 2014 to early 2017 or 16 (7th grade to sophomore actually not ninth) so looks like we might have been in the same classes. I came straight from an expulsion from banaadir (another wack and wild ass school). I wonder who you were... :mjpls:

Damn at you seeing Koenon at a target. He deserved life in prison. Smh. I was shocked when he only got a couple of moths of jail. But he got years pf probation so that's good. He never trusted me to take a test by myself so he would put right next to him. I want to fight him so badly. :meleshame:

They were lazy as f*ck :mjlaugh:remember the old ladies that were hall monitors? They are what i imagine @Basra to be. Every girl would leave after first period to go to the supermarket and they would be talking on the phone. Mama Fadumo was the GOAT tho.

Abdirashid was the GOAT. He stayed feeding us junk food even though thr public schools were paying him not to. Pizza on fridays and corndogs and hot cheetos every other day. That was life . :mjcry:

Back when I left, all the boys were staining from the little stores around the block. I legit couldn't buy anything because i was somali. I had to bring my parents if i wanted a mountain dew. They ruined our reputation.

Do you know that one somali science teacher? Mr. Abdi? He made 400+ slides and made us write it down only for to say it is an open note quizzes. I see at him at 24 mall sometimes :hova:

I lowkey wanna go back and visit one day. Just to see it looks. I know that they allowed black and white kids to go there. Last i heard the farahs were in the basement smoking tobacco. Thank you for bringing back these memories. Fly high my fellow Heritageian :rejoice::yousmart:

Trending

Latest posts