Has anyone escaped call centres? Is it too late to escape at 26?

Been doing this for 5 years now, I left university at 22 2/3 years in and have no more chances of getting a loan to fund the final year, genuinely do not know what I can do to escape. Has there been anyone who has escaped ?

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Ur customer service? Are u rude? Do you have the sass for the job if not. Perhaps you can escape.

Been doing this for 5 years now, I left university at 22 2/3 years in and have no more chances of getting a loan to fund the final year, genuinely do not know what I can do to escape. Has there been anyone who has escaped ?
Lasted a year could not stand it pay was trash aswell

You can instead if you can be dedicated and disciplined learn to program it's all available on the net and within a year get a job in the tech industry and then if you still wanna go back use that money to fund your last year of uni

Ur customer service? Are u rude? Do you have the sass for the job if not. Perhaps you can escape.
I’m very chill. I literally put my brain on autopilot and zone out in that 8 hour shift. Sometimes a good customer will give me a nice smile and a boost of positivity/energy. But I’m laid back

You can instead if you can be dedicated and disciplined learn to program it's all available on the net and within a year get a job in the tech industry and then if you still wanna go back use that money to fund your last year of uni
How much should I save for programming courses ? Money ain’t good bro. After all bills etc, I have 3-4000 disposable income at end of year

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
IMG_1407.jpeg

Call centres worker are going to be replaced by AI in 1-3 years. Get skilled in something that cant be replaced so soon.

Save up some money and start your own business.

How much should I save for programming courses ? Money ain’t good bro. After all bills etc, I have 3-4000 disposable income at end of year
You technically don't need to join a programming course you can join a boot camp it's not expensive it depends on which ever one you wanna pick. You can technically do it yourself for free you just need time. Follow this video

IT'S TO LATE MATE

I started at 18 now I'm 50 .

It's a maze that one does not SIMPLY get out of
lotr1_movie_screencaps.com_12025.jpg

You become trap until your in debt and you can never get out .

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU

Bro you can do anything you set your mind on, the only thing that’ll hold you back is yourself. The most powerful think on this planet apart for God is your mind and your will.

if you really want to study coding, I highly recommend this site called free code camp. It’ll teach you everything you need to know in the IT industry. Whether you want to become a programmer or a business analyst. And it’s completely free, millions of hours of coding at your finger tips. Signed up for this course myself years back, but realised it wasn’t for me and know I’m studying Law. Good luck my friend and best of wishes.

Trending