Halima aden upset at being called of Arab origin

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They are just visually impaired.

Since when did ethnic Somalis look Zanzabari?
1705160611418037.jpg

You know they are reaching when they claim Somalis as one of them (Arab league or not). Do you see them claiming Comoros which is an African nation in the Arab league with mostly non-ambiguous looking Africans? Nope. I didn't think so.

Even after limb lengthening and a face transplant they wouldn't come close to looking Somali.

This is a Somali.
68419fdde31cb66a4640f226178f753e.jpg

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Nah this is important sis
She has a big platform I’m proud of her for delivering that heat, we can’t allow Arabs to erase us like that, We don’t want to end up like sudan who lost their native tongue and culture
too much emotional ... nobody erasing any Somali, she could just say I am not Arab... most people already know she is Somali. her respond lack the modesty, mercy and dignity of a muslima.
all this Arab racism is disgusting like any racism for Muslims, nothing wrong being part of any race or ethnicity.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
too much emotional ... nobody erasing any Somali, she could just say I am not Arab... most people already know she is Somali. her respond lack the modesty, mercy and dignity of a muslima.
all this Arab racism is disgusting like any racism for Muslims, nothing wrong being part of any race or ethnicity.
Naah arab media is the one forcing feeding her this arab label so she’s toKe a strong stands to keep them at bay
A much needed response
I don’t see it as overreacting , it’s the exact reaction she needed to give to chase these arab supremacist bullies away

whats with the outrage...yeah they assumed she is of arab descent. Just correct them instead of going on rants dont ever disrespect my heritage and how dare you? Its not that deep. But guess its part of being woke is constantly get emotional about minor things. She is putting on an act

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We are Arab. Even our grand father Darood grave is in Yeman. Darood has siblings in Oman Salalah.

Somalis half of them Arab and other half are non Arab the origin people of Somalia. Like Dir iyo Hawiya. Darood iyo Isaaq came from Gulf.

So this dilemma will not finish.

Well genetics refutes you. That qabil wives tale isn't matching up with the facts on the ground. Most Darood are EV32 (indigenous to North East Africa) and from I gather Hawiye too and possibly half of Issaq. While many Dir are T1a (which is old but said to have a later arrival). Only a small pocket of individuals in Harti are J1. And that wouldn't matter very much because some Habeshis are too. And they aren't ana Arab maybe they are ana Solomon but that's the extent of it.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Well genetics refutes you. That qabil wives tale isn't matching up with the facts on the ground. Most Darood are EV32 (indigenous to North East Africa) and from I gather Hawiye too and possibly half of Issaq. While many Dir are T1a (which is old but said to have a later arrival). Only a small pocket of individuals in Harti are J1. And that wouldn't matter very much because some Habeshis are too. And they aren't ana Arab maybe they are ana Solomon but that's the extent of it.
DNA result will not move Darood grandfather grave from Yemen to Somalia!!. AY AUN went there before and Darood king visit his brothers in Oman iyo Yemen in 2019, and they welcome him. Color will not change who you are!!.

So yes half Somalis are Arab !!.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
i become dyslexic when im awake too long. :noneck:
I need to go to sleep. :wow:Goodnight sspot:deadpeter:

How long have you been awake?

DNA result will not move Darood grandfather grave from Yemen to Somalia!!. AY AUN went there before and Darood king visit his brothers in Oman iyo Yemen in 2019, and they welcome him. Color will not change who you are!!.

So yes half Somalis are Arab !!.

So you're Arab even if your paternal DNA haplogroup isn't just because you're alleged clan patriarch was buried in Yemen. Believe whatever you like. It's a free world.

Trending