Halima aden upset at being called of Arab origin

She is one of the best somalis in the spotlight right now. All the self haters take note you can be somali proud and successful, who knew?
she is the first generation of post-siad barre kids and trust me it’s hard to make it to the top because they’re parents are badoo and they are in a very competitive place so it’s a real achievement to make it to the top really

U seem to skip “Are ur origins Arab”
and yes most Somalis do look like arabs
Let's just play along with what you said, Why don't the Somalis who originate from Arabs go back to the Arabian peninsula? Arab countries are doing very well economically.Darood and isaaq will be seen as noble people who spread the faith into East Africa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LLLOOOLLLL why are u in so Much denial I don’t understand bro

i am speaking facts u are not speaking facts in the fi place true OR false
somalis have been mixingbw Arabs ever since the dawn of humanity that’s not false
and we look more like Arabs than Africans and I can count back 20 names to my first Arab ancestor
and I have history to back me
what do u have
wik?

Alluring

Sayonara
LLLOOOLLLL why are u in so Much denial I don’t understand bro

i am speaking facts u are not speaking facts in the fi place true OR false
somalis have been mixingbw Arabs ever since the dawn of humanity that’s not false
and we look more like Arabs than Africans and I can count back 20 names to my first Arab ancestor
and I have history to back me
what do u have
wik?
We are from Africa, thus we are Africans. No amount of ass shaking will change the glorious truth. I love being descended from geeljires. If we were mixed with arabs, we would look like North Africans? It's clear, we are somali through and through. Keep disrespecting your own people, loser

she is the first generation of post-siad barre kids and trust me it’s hard to make it to the top because they’re parents are badoo and they are in a very competitive place so it’s a real achievement to make it to the top really

She made the impossible possible! Paving the way for young girls to become whatever they want while holding on to who they are. I think its extraordinary.

Let's just play along with what you said, Why don't the Somalis who originate from Arabs go back to the Arabian peninsula? Arab countries are doing very well economically.Darood and isaaq will be seen as noble people who spread the faith into East Africa.
they went back to Syria and Oman and they Both recognize darood and they recognize theyre saltana if u don’t know Arabic just image translate it or something this is 100 proof that Arabs now fully recognize darood Isaq is yet to do anything but they’re time will come to
EB586B83-5AAA-4992-82B9-BF2216CC9B87.jpeg

We are from Africa, thus we are Africans. No amount of ass shaking will change the glorious truth. I love being descended from geeljires. If we were mixed with arabs, we would look like North Africans? It's clear, we are somali through and through. Keep disrespecting your own people, loser
baayn ayaad orootaay tuub warya

“Let Hawiye, Ajurans, Rahaweeyn, Bantus claim as African But the Fact is Fact, No one can deny the Facts that Darood and Ishaq are originally an Arab. don't Disgrace yourself in that way? To curse or to Claim another Ancestors as your Real ancestor is the sign of the Judgement taught by the Holy Prophet in the Hadith. To claim another tribe or ancestors while they ain't is one of the Major sins.”

Trending