Halima aden upset at being called of Arab origin

They believe were mixed with them and so do a lot of people, so there’s always going to be that connection.

True. The distinctive features + Location of Somalia + Islamic religion as the majority =Suspicion :kanyeshrug: I personally find XAARabs ugly af (Short, hairy, too bulky :hova:) so Its an insult when people say Somali people are beautiful because of them

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
There is a whole clan numbered in the millions saying they are descended from Banu hashim for past century
What do you want these arabs to say? No lol
It’s false claims
No one in east Africa is banu hashim I have a harari friend he told me his people claim banu hashim too, he said its just much of a myth as the Somali claim to banu hashim is

IGotDaAnswers

Bruuuh HALIMA is a legend :banderas: she holdin it down for real.
I too dislike Arab begs/wannbies who try to erase our culture and language. You don’t have to be arab to be Muslim, it’s an insult to the deen for them to make it seem like Islam isn’t compatible with other ethnics, languages and cultures.

Why do arabs act like allah left them in charge ?? :kodaksmiley:
these ignorant fools better pipe it down.

To be fair Jewhan Omar is technically part Arab. Her mother is Benadiri and does have Yemeni ancestry.
Ohh no wonder she's obsessed with Palestine. There was something I never trusted about her , now I know.
tenor-4.gif

IGotDaAnswers

wow the overreaction typical of BLM supporter.... just say you are Somali, not Arab and move on... lol all this my ancestors worked hard....:comeon:
Nah this is important sis
She has a big platform I’m proud of her for delivering that heat, we can’t allow Arabs to erase us like that, We don’t want to end up like sudan who lost their native tongue and culture

Bruuuh HALIMA is a legend :banderas: she holdin it down for real.
I too dislike Arab begs/wannbies who try to erase our culture and language. You don’t have to be arab to be Muslim, it’s an insult to the deen for them to make it seem like Islam isn’t compatible with other ethnics, languages and cultures.

Why do arabs act like allah left them in charge ?? :kodaksmiley:
these ignorant fools better pipe it down.

And i respect her for that. But when somalis claim they not arab they always have to do the iam black and proud bull shit to show black people they are loyal and i dont like that. Just be somali and proud and f*ck them both. f*ck reer abdulah and f*ck reer tyrone

IGotDaAnswers

And i respect her for that. But when somalis claim they not arab they always have to do the iam black and proud bull shit to show black people they are loyal and i dont like that. Just be somali and proud and f*ck them both. f*ck reer abdulah and f*ck reer tyrone
We are black in the sense of skin colour but we are also different to tyrones/bantus as much as we are different to ayrabs

we are cushites, we are the same race as ethnic groups in Ethiopia and Eritrea

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
She should've shut her mouth and kept her options in the middle east open

Let her followers do the fighting

:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts