Halima aden upset at being called of Arab origin

There is a whole clan numbered in the millions saying they are descended from Banu hashim for past century
What do you want these arabs to say? No lol

84964BE2-992F-4C5E-968F-A72C3508494F.jpeg
84964BE2-992F-4C5E-968F-A72C3508494F.jpeg

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I even remember a Palestinian guy in college telling me Somalis were basically the result of Yemenis going down to Somalia and mixing with Blacks. :farmajoyaab:
The funny thing is mixed arabs (bantu+Arabs) dont even look Somali, so where do they get that idea from :dead1:

Good for her! We’re only Arab when we’re winning, yet are Somali when we take an L. Btw, I love her low key flexing on her new home. Mashallah, sis got good taste.:banderas:
I like Halima I can tell she’s planning on doing more than modelling in the fashion industry like iman she’ll probably create a business or something else

They do. I grew up in the Jazeera and I can confirm that they do. Arabs in the Gulf always approached me like I was "Arab" and were confused when I'd insist I wasn't and told them Somalis had our own language and that Arabic was at best a second language. It's not their faults. We joined the Arab League afterall so it's reasonable for them to assume we are like Sudani people and speak Arabic as our first language and because of how we look they think we are Arab-SSA mixes like Somali General says.

I even remember a Palestinian guy in college telling me Somalis were basically the result of Yemenis going down to Somalia and mixing with Blacks. :farmajoyaab:
we wouldn't look like Greek statues dipped in honey/chocolate if that was the case. We'd look like f****** Pinocchio :drakelaugh:

Alluring

Sayonara
They do. I grew up in the Jazeera and I can confirm that they do. Arabs in the Gulf always approached me like I was "Arab" and were confused when I'd insist I wasn't and told them Somalis had our own language and that Arabic was at best a second language. It's not their faults. We joined the Arab League afterall so it's reasonable for them to assume we are like Sudani people and speak Arabic as our first language and because of how we look they think we are Arab-SSA mixes like Somali General says.

We aren't bastardized half breeds :camby:

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
She's done the right thing , she put the barking dogs at bay , like anyone with self awareness and consciousness would have done. It's only those with low self esteem issues and ofcourse spineless miserable souls would have been excited to be labelled something they're not.
I'm afraid that this isn't suprising at all Arabs had animus intentions towards Somalis, regardless of believing in the same god , practicing the same faith and praying towards the qiblah , the severity of having disconcerting feelings of Non Arab Muslims are surreal and viewing them as inferior eventhough they are contradicting and misquoting the words of the prophet.
hence it's not strange if they went to lengths to undermine the success of uplifting individuals and deliberately distort their heritage to appease their ill twisted narratives and once you become a pawn to them they'll treat you how they please and discard you once you're considered invaluable it had happened to many spineless corrupted geeljires.

I'm glad she stood up and put these desert snakes in their place.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
When a Somali does well they shamelessly claim them. When a Somali does bad they disassociate and mock them. But I don’t accept The Arab bootyclappers to comprehend that :mjdontkno:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
They believe were mixed with them and so do a lot of people, so there’s always going to be that connection.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Gaasi ting
Mashallah, she’s right :ohhhdamn: I myself have noticed how Arabs love to brain and beauty drain us, they claim a Somali when he or she is successful or beautiful, if that’s not the case then they will look at you as lower than a damn dog. :francis:
For you landheere somalis good for urselves don’t let Arabs claim u they’re doing it to pump the arab stock ,not because they love you.

whatever success I achieve will be an achievement by a Somali ✊🏾, I won’t let them claim me as their “arab prodigy”
Somalinimo till I dhimo 😤😤

I STAND WITH OUR HALIMA:salute:

Last edited:

Trending