Half-Lithuanian Somali Girl is looking for her father.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
Let adeer eat in peace madam :wow:

Halimos were doing halimoexit since 1922 View attachment 185508

This little mulatto died defanding his italian peeps from nazi germany View attachment 185509

Dont hate on the player , hate the game they Said:win:
According to Isabella, Giorgio’s younger sister,

‘For a long time, I told myself that my father was a gentleman, who made a generous gesture, very unusual for those times. Giving us his last name, his grandparents' name. But now that I listen to my mother, now that she can speak, I realize that I have to accept it: I am a child of violence.’

Isabella eventually married a Somali man, went back to Somalia to her mother, stayed there til ‘91 when she went back to Italy. Died 2010.

So it seems they were child of rape or at least this wasn’t a relationship.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
According to Isabella, Giorgio’s younger sister,

‘For a long time, I told myself that my father was a gentleman, who made a generous gesture, very unusual for those times. Giving us his last name, his grandparents' name. But now that I listen to my mother, now that she can speak, I realize that I have to accept it: I am a child of violence.’

Isabella eventually married a Somali man, went back to Somalia to her mother, stayed there til ‘91 when she went back to Italy. Died 2010.

So it seems they were child of rape or at least this wasn’t a relationship.
Allah yarhamo 🙏🏾

That man isn't cadcad. He looks blatantly Somali.

Anyways all of these illegitimate children coming out the woodwork has really made me side eye boomer Somali men. There was me thinking these henna dyed bearded odeys were always conservative, but this is some of the nonsense some of them were getting up in the late 80s and early 90s LOL.

Hands down he is probably now a typical odey of five kids with a jilbaab wearing Xalimo wife, who complains about the West and his kids being influenced by it.

giphy.gif

It's disgusting and sociopathic, the way some of these "men", make families and then disappear without a trace. I wonder how they convince themselves that their actions are acceptable. They will probably say "naagta waa gaalo" when he acted like a gaal in the first place if he had premarital relations.

What kind of monster 'ghosts' his own offspring?

It's disgusting and sociopathic, the way some of these "men", make families and then disappear without a trace. I wonder how they convince themselves that their actions are acceptable. They will probably say "naagta waa gaalo" when he acted like a gaal in the first place if he had premarital relations.

What kind of monster 'ghosts' his own offspring?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I'm not defending what the guy did but perhaps there was a reason (albeit not a good one) for him leaving his kids and that gaal woman. Remember everyone does things for a reason usually and things happen as a result of something else. Who knows why he left.

I don't recommend any man to leave his own children behind in a foreign country surrounded by people who could lead them astray. At the same time, we are all just human beings, in the end, we make mistakes big and small. Leave true judgement to God because human judgement is flawed and incomplete.

Now I'm not defending what the guy did but perhaps there was a reason (albeit not a good one) for him leaving his kids and that gaal woman. Remember everyone does things for a reason usually and things happen as a result of something else. Who knows why he left.

I don't recommend any man to leave his own children behind in a foreign country surrounded by people who could lead them astray. At the same time, we are all just human beings, in the end, we make mistakes big and small. Leave true judgement to God because human judgement is flawed and incomplete.

Anyone who says that there is one rule for Abdis and another one for Xalimos is mistaken and is suffering from clear jahiliyyah. As I said previously in another post I'm not here to just anybody's actions, I'm more concerned with my own actions at the present moment.

I just hope that the girl in the TikTok vid finds her father and if things go well perhaps she can reconnect with him or not, who knows?

That guy is a legend he planted his seeds all the way to Lithuania:salute:

You'll be in another thread using religion as a weapon against women, talking about morality when a Xalimo does something.

I'm beginning to think you're mentally ill or you take the deen in mockery.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You'll be in another thread using religion as a weapon against women, talking about morality when a Xalimo does something.

I'm beginning to think you're mentally ill or you take the deen in mockery.
Why are you assuming they are bastards? Islam teaches me to assume the good in people and I assumed he married those white Christian women. Which is halal in Islam. Xusnul Suu is very bad sign of imaan.

Why are you assuming they are bastards? Islam teaches me to assume the good in people and I assumed he married those white Christian women. Which is halal in Islam. Xusnul Suu is very bad sign of imaan.

The girl said that in the very tiktok? Now whose assuming what?

Because the video mentions it and so has everyone else. Don't twist it.

Do you know whats crazy. Where was your xusnul suu and your respect when it came to that Somali girl actually married to your fellow Muslim brother? You had a lot of negative things to say about an innocent Muslim woman taking an eid pic with her Muslim husband.

You simply use the deen and daqan as a weapon against Muslim women.

Last edited:
@Angelina @Farahslayer

You'll notice that when Muslim men, not just Somali, marry Non-Muslim women, these women are their girlfriends, who revert or pretend to revert and then instead of being guided by a good Muslim man, this man is still the same sinner he was before the marriage. It's no wonder these women run back to Gaalnimo, they despise the hypocrisy and being told what is haram by a harami. Why would a non-Muslim women become Muslim when her husband slept with her and probably still engages in sin?

Also, the ruling is that Muslim men can marry women "from the book",when this ruling was revealed, Christian and Jewish women were similar in modesty and behaviour to Muslim women. Nowadays, these "Christians" are basically agnostic/atheist and don't even practise their faith. So, are they really "people of the book"?.. I doubt it. So good luck having "Muslim" babies with such women.

I have a theory that the Somali men on here who always insinuate Somali women are unchaste, are the ones who are spiritually bankrupt thanks to their pass-around lifestyle. Classic projection and they want everyone to be just like them.

Let adeer eat in peace madam :wow:

Halimos were doing halimoexit since 1922 View attachment 185508

This little mulatto died defanding his italian peeps from nazi germany View attachment 185509

Dont hate on the player , hate the game they Said:win:

Don't compare colonisers forcing themselves on Somali women with voluntary relationships. A relationship between a coloniser/invader and a native woman is always imbalanced and most of the time, based on sexual abuse/threat/coercion and so forth.

These filthy colonisers came without their women and as always invaders do, they like to force themselves on local women, but most sexual crimes are unreported or covered up so some people will mistake this for a "marriage" or "love".

Look at what AnimalSOM is doing in South Somalia as a comparative situation, Human Rights agencies report that the rape Somali girls and women so any child that comes out of this abuse better not be painted as "halimo-exit" or "inter-ethnic" marriages years down the line.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Because the video mentions it and so has everyone else. Don't twist it.

Do you know whats crazy. Where was your xusnul suu and your respect when it came to that Somali girl actually married to your fellow Muslim brother? You had a lot of negative things to say about an innocent Muslim woman taking an eid pic with her Muslim husband.

You simply use the deen and daqan as a weapon against Muslim women.
Having sex doesnt automatically make it a bastatd. It could mean married couple so I assumed the best. Reverts are known to be disingenuous and converting for sex. Ive seen countless stories of reverts going back to kufr after divorcing the woman. Thats a very poor example.

Having sex doesnt automatically make it a bastatd. It could mean married couple so I assumed the best. Reverts are known to be disingenuous and converting for sex. Ive seen countless stories of reverts going back to kufr after divorcing the woman. Thats a very poor example.

Don't try it. The girl made it clear her sisters birth was 'an accident' as she put it and zina, yet here you are making 101 excuses for an odey who abandoned his illegitimate child. You even seem to celebrate that he left her behind to be raised as gaal. Subhan’allah! And YOU knew that.

The Somali girl who you were disrespecting is married to an Arab Muslim man from a Muslim family, but again you still felt the need to disrespect her. But again, you never think the best of your fellow Muslim sisters, you've just proven your nacaasnimo big time! Ufffff.

So to sum it up, you make a 101 excuses for Somali men with illegitimate children? So only Somali men are the only ones that you think the best of?

You're a hypocrite who twists things to your own agenda. You definitely use the deen as a weapon against women.

Trending