TRENDING NEWS Half-Lithuanian Somali Girl is looking for her father.

Let adeer eat in peace madam :wow:

Halimos were doing halimoexit since 1922 View attachment 185508

This little mulatto died defanding his italian peeps from nazi germany View attachment 185509

Dont hate on the player , hate the game they Said:win:

You had to dig up a woman from a 100 years ago married to a coloniser to a situation that is happening in 2021. Bleaseeeee do better lool.

giphy.gif

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
That man isn't cadcad. He looks blatantly Somali.

Anyways all of these illegitimate children coming out the woodwork has really made me side eye boomer Somali men. There was me thinking these henna dyed bearded odeys were always conservative, but this is some of the nonsense some of them were getting up in the late 80s and early 90s LOL.

coloniser my ass, whats ur point thats even worse lmao Marrying someone who colonised ur country :mjlol:

And since u said we talking about 2021 and not 100 years ago, Why u acting like some halimos dont marry for 5 Apple as a mehr to Jamaican revert then later wash his bum, and When he divorced her ass with 2 kids run back to somali community

Nigga please:lolbron:

MJs don't claim Bani Hashim or anything, just MJ.

No, I mean we have Arab Salah in Puntland who are Somalised Semites.

There are also random Yemenis and Asians who show up in Puntland's coast sometimes, for example, the family who built the Fort in Eyl is Yemeni and they just ended up staying and becoming Somali.

That's why some Harti DNA results ends up being some random Arab or Asian haplogroup.
Someone cant became somali without having somali lineage

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
coloniser my ass, whats ur point thats even worse lmao Marrying someone who colonised ur country :mjlol:

And since u said we talking about 2021 and not 100 years ago, Why u acting like some halimos dont marry for 5 Apple as a mehr to Jamaican revert then later wash his bum, and When he divorced her ass with 2 kids run back to somali community

Dont forget the former serie a player. And former premier leugue coach His mom is somali and his father is italian. Lol that nigga was the first black player in the serie A nacala :wow:
Screenshot_20210519-193732_Chrome.jpg
170px-Fabio_Liverani.jpg

And this famous italian singer her mom is somali and her father is italian to. And she was born in xamar
Screenshot_20210519-193749_Chrome.jpg

Somali women have no problem dumping a farax for a coloniser :mjlaugh: :lolbron:

gotta admit, she's beautiful, wait, so her father bounced on her? he's not involved in her life? or did something else happen, like deportation or etc?

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
And they dare to criticize farahs, halimos with their double standard is not something new :russ:
The story of this mullato was fucked up. His italian father took him away from his mom. And took him and his sister to italy were he was killed on the last days of ww2 at the age of 17. The mom proberly didn know that he passed away at
image12.jpg
unnamed (1).png

Saxib, male or female i'll always support someone that actually married, rather than commited zina.

Do better. At least they had a nikkah and a mehr even if it is a bunch of apples.

giphy.gif

Why are Zuus doing Gender war, Race war, iyo balaayo war, when dibaato waan na dhacdey? We're supposed to look for this poor girl's father, stop diverting nacalaa shaydaanka ku kordiiseen ku yeel. :drakewtf:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Dont forget the former serie a player. And former premier leugue coach His mom is somali and his father is italian. Lol that nigga was the first black player in the serie A nacala :wow:
View attachment 185511View attachment 185512

And this famous italian singer her mom is somali and her father is italian to. And she was born in xamarView attachment 185513

Somali women have no problem dumping a farax for a coloniser :mjlaugh: :lolbron:

I knew one lady who was half Italian, half Somali.

She was a lawyer and an outspoken, charming woman.

I'd wish to convert her to Hibongo,
but we don't reside in the same country now (sad)

:wow::wow::wow:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I will be her stepdad and daddy at the same time, she looks bad mmm, why doez anything Farahs keep in contact with turns to be a gold, rare and a super hottt:wow1:

Trending